Highly Debating Buying a Strikepack

by FBL_Somango

Original Post

Highly Debating Buying a Strikepack

★ Apprentice

So ive been playing apex for quite awhile & im coming to the terms to stop using stock when playing High compeditive games like Apex, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Etc. Ive been seeing alot of players which some are players ive seen before using guns that ive used that have absolute NO RECOIL doesnt even jump like the R-99 & ive used alot of those weapons an they jump even with attachments. I feel ive been playing fair for way too long just to have some player kill me with a SMG from medium long range becuase they own either a Strikepack Dominator, Cronusmax, etc allowing them to kill me with ease when im stock using a stock PS4 controller or Xbox Elite. Im just sick an tired of not using one of em becuase its making my KDR drop an ita frustrating as hell. So you guys can call me a Fraud, Trash, Garbage, you know what call me what you like. Im just so fed up with this crap. 

Im cant stand dealing with one of those players with em than they come to my stream calling me trash & making a expose video outta me becuase i dont own those devices. its frustrating. An i dont know what to do anymore. Its either keep trying to play fair & get trashed on by these players who use them against me or buy one an have a risk of being banned becuase i cant stand up against a strikepack or cronus user an owning one will put me at a fair chance fighting against them. 

I hope you apex players understand what im coming from & i just dont know what to do anymore as i creator its either get trashed or become one of em.

Message 1 of 4 (686 Views)

Re: Highly Debating Buying a Strikepack

★★ Guide

PS4 controller??

Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about my son. Like switching over to the PC race! :D

Message 2 of 4 (651 Views)

★★ Expert
@FBL_Somango hey man relax

If you want to use other controllers, do so, no one is holding you back. If you get banned or what not than you only have yourself to blame considering you know it could happen.

I get pooped on in many games and simply just adjust my settings and jump back in. With recoil, it's not that hard to control and using the same gun over and over gives you better insight on the recoil pattern in order to control it and make it seem like you have zero.
Message 3 of 4 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FBL_Somango If you're streaming and have enough viewers I wouldn't worry about it.
Message 4 of 4 (593 Views)