High ranked gameplay.

by SooshiHD

Original Post

High ranked gameplay.

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys,

Sooshi here!

Ranked Gameplay:

I'm curious about everyone's experience in ranked in the higher tiers of gameplay! 

I am currently platinum 4 going for 3 and i absolutely love the late game in ranked! 

However, ive noticed that I either get an amazing lobby with good players or a lobby with a team full of hackers.

Naturally we're reporting the hackers but i feel like that isn't enough. I believe the game has been out for long enough and theres a large enough learning curve that players should be required to hit account level 100 before playing ranked. 

I would much rather have slower queues with no hackers than a short queue with hackers. 

Just my opinion!

Tell me what you guys think!

Message 1 of 34 (542 Views)

Re: High ranked gameplay.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Agreed. 

Now that the game is no longer casual, and losses to hackers become palpable extra measures should be taken.

On the other side, I have been getting teamed up with 2 bronze players while i am in gold, and if someone who just began playing the game is able to enter ranked at level 10, and seriously affect a higher ranked player's chance of ranking up i'd consider that unfair.

When you stand to lose points for playing reckless, but your team mates don't you're not exactly thrilled to play with them.

Message 2 of 34 (532 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Now you don't play casually. So what does that mean when you finished bp season 1 in 2 weeks playing casually? Now you play 100 hours a week?
Message 3 of 34 (518 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Wingmannedbro I completely agree with this too! The matchmaking with gold and bronze should not be allowed. They have no repercussion for their losses, which directly affects higher ranked players.
Message 4 of 34 (517 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You should be just about done season 2 since this one is even easier to level up I was told.

Message 5 of 34 (516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 He is saying that the game now has a more competitive mode and therefore the hackers need to be dealt with more efficiently. Not that he wasnt already playing competitively but there are consequences for dying to a hacker on the drop or before placement in gold.
Message 6 of 34 (511 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SooshiHD They probably can't fill gold lobbies because there isn't enough people that can play this broken game.
Message 7 of 34 (510 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SooshiHD Which is why I switched to console. That is before they completely destroyed the servers netcode now I can't play at all.
Message 8 of 34 (507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 They could easily fill gold lobbies with gold and silver. No need to pull from bronze. There are more than enough players in both brackets.
Message 9 of 34 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 

Easier for scrubs and from what I have read @Wingmannedbro  is at least average but probably above average which means this season is going to take much longer 

won 12 games today went up one level thanks to the new bp I mean everyone does need a trophy because the last season was to hard for scrubs to complete

Message 10 of 34 (504 Views)