High heat races rewards?

by maramsp1985

Original Post

High heat races rewards?

★★★ Apprentice

Hey all,

Quick question here.

For the ultimate and ultimate+ parts it says you need to unlock em with high heat races.

Now i am not at 50 at the moment (still at 35) but ive completed 2 high heat races so far, which gave me the pink parts icon on the minimap.

So my guess is here, that i should drive to a safe house asap while having that pink icon on my minimap to get it "banked" so to say.

It is indeed gone from my minimap when i enter the garage and exit again, however..

Its not shown in my parts list when i want to upgrade the engine, tires, weight differential, etc etc.

So, the 2 parts that i brought home, will they only unlock when i hit rep level 50 or something like that?

Or shouldnt i bring them to a garage or safe house, but to a parts shop, or even a dealer instead?

Thanks in advance for helping me out with this.

Cheers, Mara

Message 1 of 13 (75,294 Views)

Re: High heat races rewards?

★ Guide

I had a similar occurrence, I did a few High Heat races before I got to 50, and didn't get any Ultra/Ultra+ parts for finishing in top 3. I think you must be level 50 in order to be able to receive them.

However, once you are Level 50, it is essentially a lottery. You will unlock the components at random, regardless of which ones you already have and don't (you will receive duplicates). 

Keep in mind, you don't have to finish in the top 3 to get the part. I have had a race where I finished 4th/5th and still got one. In addition to this, the only difference between the Heat 3 and Heat 5 race seems to be the drop chances for Ultra+, although it doesn't look like a big difference. I've gotten quite a few Ultra+ from Heat 3s.

Message 2 of 13 (75,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now, I am Rep Level 50 and have received volatile parts. I then brought them back to the main garage and it pops up under my character with the words, "High Heat Rewards." I just finished a Heat 3 race and came straight back, but it doesn't show what reward it is, or where it is. I've checked every car and every part in the garage, but still can't seem to find it.

Message 3 of 13 (55,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kd602522 - Did you ever figure this out? It keeps telling me the same thing, and no idea where or how to access the HHR?!?
Message 4 of 13 (54,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Depending on your rep level / overall vehicle level performance / difficulty your game is at, it ranges from pro on up ( Performance Tab, Engine Parts ), around rep lv ~45 is when I started getting U parts ( Always High Heat with game at hard mode ), so maybe goes the same for you or you might get lucky and get U+ before lvl 50 if the games RNG gives you all parts and not the same exact part repeatedly.

After you've unlocked all U parts to purchase, you'll start getting U+ afterwards, it's hella long because like I said, the RNG the game gives is absolutely stupid.

After I have gotten to rep 50 and was still getting the same U parts over and over again for crankshaft and exhaust, it took me a week afterwards to finally unlock all purchased U parts and then I started getting U+ afterwards and even then it was another 2 weeks or so trying to get all of that which sucked balls.

When winning parts it'll show as NEW under those categories for engine parts. I've never ever gotten a drivetrain or a chassis part from doing those high heats. Just engine parts.

More info below~

If you can purchase it, the next step up is when you get those parts from high heat OR getting to a certain rep level.

Pro unlocked > Super. ( Or Rep Unlock )

Super Unlocked > S+ ( Or Rep Unlock )

S+ Unlocked > Elite ( Or Rep Unlock )

Elite > U High Heat ( Easy / Medum / Hard mode Heat Races, Level 3 hard mode grants higher chance at a U Engine Part that boosts performance. )

U > U+ High Heat, Hard mode gives a greater chance to win U+ )

Overall probability to gain U parts while trying to go for U+ on Hard mode I'd feel like is some what moderate.

When night racing start a high rep event on easy ( I-Plane, Axoim, Ring Racer, Spirit of Oz ), every heat race should always be on hard mode for the higher chance for U+ Performance Parts, otherwise, you're going to be farming NOS and Forced Induction kits repeatedly on easy / medium.

Level 3 Hard mode probability Chance

NOS Kit U - Greater Chance

Forced Induction Kit U - High Chance

Engine Parts that boosts Car Overall Performance Level - ( U to U+, low chance )

Level 5 Hard Mode Probability Chance

NOS Kit U - High Chance

Forced Induction Kit U - High Chance

Engine Parts that boosts Car Overall Performance Level - High Chance due to Heat Lv 5. Greater if done on Hard mode.

Through playing campaign repeatedly, this is how I've been getting my parts because I was sitting at Elite from Rep 40~45 and I've been doing high heat since like rep lv 20.

But then again, I'm on PC and it might be the consoles that are somehow wildly messed up.

Message 5 of 13 (54,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Freaking EA deleting my post because its spam LMFAO I gotta write this a second time but im not gonna drop all the info this time.

From my experience, High Heat grants ENGINE Parts that are 1 level higher than your current unlocked category ranging from Pro on up.

Pro to Super ( Or Rep Unlock )

Super to Super Plus ( Or Rep Unlock )

Super Plus to Elite ( Or Rep Unlock )

Elite to Elite Plus ( Or Rep Unlock )

Elite Plus to Ultimate ( High Heat Only )

Ultimate to Ultimate Plus ( High Heat Only )

Game Difficulty affects overall part unlock as well and what place you finish the race in, 4th being the lowest I believe.

High Heat Rewards breakdown

Level 3

Nos Kit High chance

Forced Induction Kit High Chance

Better Engine Part Low Chance

Chance to gain engine part is higher if done on Hard Mode

Level 5

Nos Kit High Chance

Forced Induction Kit High Chance

Better Engine Part Better Chance

Chance to gain Engine Part is greater if done on hard mode

Going from Ultimate to Ultimate Plus is the same chance I feel except for Level 5 Heat on Hard Mode.

Heat 5 Races on Hard gives me more Engine Parts that boost performance rather than NOS or Forced Induction kits.

https://imgur.com/a/K4Xtb8i

Message 6 of 13 (54,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever figure this out?

Message 7 of 13 (53,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem and dont know why

Message 8 of 13 (47,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@iVanishingPoint i completed a heat 3 race, and it says i have an U part. i am not in level 50. {23} but i dont see the U part in the invtory. i looked in the performance section in my garage,and the part store,
Message 9 of 13 (36,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kd602522 uh..oh...............
Message 10 of 13 (36,647 Views)