Hidden Kett

by 82angelfan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hidden Kett

★★ Novice

At the base where I first meet the guy that tells me to wipe out all Kett, there are 1 to 3 (random after reloading) Kett hidden behind the defense computer that Ryder shuts down. I believe that as a result of these remaining Kett the big creatures continually spawn in the base. Has anyone else encountered this?

Message 1 of 3 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hidden Kett

You mean on Eos....with the guy who calls you little duck....if so, yeah, just about every play.  I either ignore them or use a power/gun that can damage them through the wall.  Singularity does ok, as well as a sniper rifle with penetration mod, and if Infiltrator, you can often see them through the scope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (693 Views)

All Replies

You mean on Eos....with the guy who calls you little duck....if so, yeah, just about every play.  I either ignore them or use a power/gun that can damage them through the wall.  Singularity does ok, as well as a sniper rifle with penetration mod, and if Infiltrator, you can often see them through the scope.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll try one of those methods

Message 3 of 3 (686 Views)