Hi, wondering if im allowed to ask about cc issues

by stephfourie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi, wondering if im allowed to ask about cc issues

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Have mods from TSR and doors and windows not working since recent update! all my other mods are still working, really frustrated as non cc stuff not as nice!

Message 1 of 6 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, wondering if im allowed to ask about cc issues

Community Manager

Hey @stephfourie sorry to say but if you are having issues with any custom content then we would be unable to assist.

The best thing I can recommend is to remove any not working and reach out to the creator.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @stephfourie sorry to say but if you are having issues with any custom content then we would be unable to assist.

The best thing I can recommend is to remove any not working and reach out to the creator.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

@stephfourie  This is a known issue with custom content doors and windows after the latest patch:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CC-Doors-and-Windows-not-functional-after-september-3t...

The update introduced additional features to base game doors and windows, but your cc items are likely based on the older base game versions, which is why they don't look right anymore.

You can always ask general custom content questions in one of the Sims 4 sections.  If no one knows how to help, or if your questions are about specific items, you may need to post on the creators' sites instead.  But there's no harm in asking.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks so much, guessed as much.

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks, had to try

Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @stephfourie.