Hi I really need you to replace my kunai with shock sticks because I do not play

by Yoavush7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi I really need you to replace my kunai with shock sticks because I do not play

★★ Novice

Hi I really need you to replace my kunai with shock sticks because I do not play with wraith if you eat it will help me really thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi I really need you to replace my kunai with shock sticks because I do not

@Yoavush7 Currently there is no exchange system for the Heirlooms.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

All Replies

@Yoavush7 Currently there is no exchange system for the Heirlooms.

Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

★★ Novice
@ why
Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Yoavush7 I can only speculate as to why. If I had to guess, I would assume it's because an exchange system would make it sort of pointless for people to buy more than one. If you can exchange the heirloom you have, you can then just trade it in for which ever legend you decide you want to play. That's just a guess as to why..

In terms of purchasing the heirlooms in game, if you have shards, you have to verify that you want that heirloom multiple times. So it's not like you're accidentally clicking purchase.

I think the one exception would be for players who received their heirloom before shards were implemented.

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i will keep my pathfinder heirloom forever even i dun play pathfinder much. but sometimes i will play pathfinder to make other players jealous that i have heirloom. then i feel very happy about it.

for the record, i got the heirloom by totally LUCKY.

Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)