Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Hey, * your vault limit.

by EfilsGod

Original Post

Hey, * your vault limit.

★★★★★ Apprentice

That just gives us less ways to play around in an already un-creative environment.

Message 1 of 15 (370 Views)

Re: Hey, * your vault limit.

★★ Guide

You really max out your 250 slots? Are you hanging to old stuff? I like to keep my inventory light and efficient. 

I got no problems with them bumping it up, just curious how you’re hanging on to so much?

Message 2 of 15 (316 Views)

I'm leveling all 4 Javelins with some 30 Legendaries.

When I prune my inventory, I'll get down to around 190, then build to around 230 before pruning again.

Of course there has to be a limit, I expect it will increase slightly as new items are added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 15 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

You really max out your 250 slots? Are you hanging to old stuff? I like to keep my inventory light and efficient. 

I got no problems with them bumping it up, just curious how you’re hanging on to so much?

It's mostly that I'm trying to hold on to stuff that would be cool for builds, but I never get any of them finished, because of obvious reasons.  I've finally just said screw it, finished all the weapon challenges, and scrapped all my masterwork weapons.  Buit you can't really do that with components with the Rep wall for the Champion of Tarsis challenge...  And components are what I hands down have the most of.

Message 4 of 15 (277 Views)

★★ Guide

Im having huge issues with this, i got 215 legos, and im saving those with good rolls because yeah, its fun with different builds since they all tend to work fairly well when you are full lego and have really really good rolls.

i say we need at least 500 inv slots if they really want us to utilize different builds, else it becomes pretty boring. i been playing around with inscriptions and its quite fun. Gear damage is meh, its only good if you get it with at least 100% charge, and i tried stacking pure javelin damage, that seems all around better.

So yeah im totally with you on this one. to little space. 

Message 5 of 15 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I only play long enough to finish daily, weekly, monthly challenges and max my alliance tier. I would love a legit way to work on builds, as it would give me a reason to play more. Here is hoping they make some needed changes, before I can no longer bring myself to even bother with challenges for coin.

This is the only reason I have no issues with inventory still being to small, and some colossus items still taking 2 slots.

Message 6 of 15 (263 Views)

@Affelainen wrote:

Im having huge issues with this, i got 215 legos, ...

I thought the Lego drop rate was 'broken'? Wink

But yes, in your case I can understand why you are hitting the limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 15 (227 Views)

★★ Guide

500 sounds about right.

Message 8 of 15 (212 Views)

I reckon it might go up to 300 (or 280).

Message 9 of 15 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I reckon it might go up to 300 (or 280).

I got 400 bob barker!   Someone up above said 500, but I would settle for 100 per Jav (including universal components and weapons).

Message 10 of 15 (185 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help