Re: Hey Respawn/EA

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Hey Respawn/EA

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This is your chance, the season's start is pretty okay, some would say smooth start others would say smooth start like a sandpaper.

But definetly better than last season.

You can still fix the big problems in game.

Remember when Apex was among popular games? Rocking sometimes first on Twitch in being viewed by most people?

It's still possible, if the game had consistancy of fixing issues.

(and I don't mean consistantly fixing issues as having lags on server, fixing lags on server, having lags on server again, because that's not consistant fixing that's a same issue reappearing and being fixed)

But direct, because the new map indirectly fixed the 3rd party by increasing the size.

It's your time to shine, don't miss it.

Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm not sure if the new map has less third parties... I always get caught out in the open by multiple squads with snipers.

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

★★ Pro

@CompleatBeet"I always get caught out in the open by multiple squads with snipers"

That answers your problem, also sniper squads take any shot they can.

If you don't wanna fight with 3rds you gotta drop to locations nobody drops, out away, maybe far away from usual drops.

Drops with loot but still drops where nobody goes, in Kings Canyone that would be: sometimes: AirBase,Pit,Artillery,Watchtover, 99%empty:Swamps,Runoff and almost all bigger locations inbetween the locations that have a name

Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)

★★★ Pro
@CompleatBeet yeah, Ppl forget about Ash's passive lol
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)