Heroes

by molly8annie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heroes

★★★ Newbie
If you release hero blast or just in another patch can you PLEASE consider releasing obi wan and ig88 as the final two characters? They deserve to be in the game as Obi wan is the only missing member of the crew in the deaths Star and was a rath r important person, and ig88 was another major bounty hunter. I have some good ideas for their powers and lots of people would love to see them in the game including me. Also it will make an even number of people you can choose from😂. But really just please consider it.
Message 1 of 4 (1,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heroes

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @molly8annie 

And thank you for your interest in Star Wars Battlefront. Although no official information was released on any future updates for the game, I am 100 % agree with you. Obi-Wan would make a great addition to the heroes rooster, as well as IG-88. We do need more Bounty Hunters in Star Wars Battlefront! 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,501 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @molly8annie 

And thank you for your interest in Star Wars Battlefront. Although no official information was released on any future updates for the game, I am 100 % agree with you. Obi-Wan would make a great addition to the heroes rooster, as well as IG-88. We do need more Bounty Hunters in Star Wars Battlefront! 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok thank you for noticing just let some battlefront designers know. And they will probably think no because he died, but then again Jyn and Krennic died before episode four as well, yet they are in the game Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had the heros a few times.
the 5000 points are doable, but it depends on how well it is opposite.
It can not be that some over the half of the round are and one has hardly or no chance to be a hero.
My suggestion that one can use the heroes for a limited time.

Message 4 of 4 (750 Views)