Hero Showcase!

by EA_David

Original Post

Hero Showcase!

Community Manager

After some robust feedback last week we've moved back to a more mixed selection of Heroes in the Showcase.

Pop into the booth and check out Bandit Cactus, Captain Sharkbite, or the too-Legendary-to-be-purchased Toxic Brainz!

gw2toxicbrainz.PNG

Every week the Hero Showcase allows you to try out Plant & Zombie Heroes that you may not have unlocked yet. If you go to the customization booth you can check out  who is available for the week. You can progress and learn all the abilities that come with these Heroes to see if you are interested in playing them again!

Check in on Rux for some spooky Halloween-themed Lawn of Doom items and swing by the Town Hall (when it opens in a few hours) for this week's Super Mix Mode. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 19 (1,623 Views)

Re: Hero Showcase!

★ Guide
@EA_David Can you put in Torchwood and Hover Goat as a hero, so I can at least experience them because I missed earning or buying them finding this game through Live Gold.
Message 2 of 19 (1,443 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_David Can you please let legends appear less often? Every time it creates an apocalypse
Message 3 of 19 (1,398 Views)

[ Edited ]

I suspect that a lot of noise is made on the twitter from newer players about getting and playing legendaries - thus why we keep getting legendaries for the community challenge instead of unreleased special hats.  Though hopefully last week was a sign of a change in that area.  Either way, I think it's a matter of the squeaky wheel getting the oil.

Though I don't want the apocalypse that it would no doubt cause, it would seem like a good idea for newer players to get a shot at torchwood and hovergoat.

Message 4 of 19 (1,392 Views)

★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 Yes, totally agree that there should be torchwood hero showcase
Message 5 of 19 (1,383 Views)

Another Special item this week!  I'm excited.  Maybe I'll finally get that Zombies Go Here hat.

Message 6 of 19 (1,378 Views)

★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 Good Luck!
Message 7 of 19 (1,368 Views)

★ Guide

I like chaos. I purposely invade the other side of the garden to get all the bosses to come out.  I could never have finished those gnome challenges. I can't do the Crazy S target/Delivery challenges either but what I enjoy are the various quests, garden ops and these challenges. These weeks coming up are great and hope they continue till the new game comes out, which I've signed up to play. Thanks EA.

Message 8 of 19 (1,360 Views)

★ Guide

Is there a list somewhere of all the items and/or characters you can get? 

Message 9 of 19 (1,354 Views)

★★ Guide
@pmscortana As for all the items, you can find a complete list of what you've collected in the stickerbook, it's right in the center of your stats room. Characters, they're also in the stickerbook, with a little description of the character
Message 10 of 19 (1,341 Views)