Here we go again

by BotsKilledApex

Original Post

Here we go again

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just want to let everyone know that's confused wasting their time that if you're even on at this point; you're streaming (for monetary gain) or cheating (lack a moral compass). Might as well [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)

Re: Here we go again

★★ Guide

I'm not sure if hackers lack moral compass, I mean it's a game... lol just putting that out there. This is hardly the same as being a deranged psychopath. I get where you were going though. I also don't stream or hack and not sure what the point trying to be made exactly. I run into my fair of cheaters but not anymore than when I used to play CS 1.6/source/CSGO religiously 4.2k hours on csgo alone. 1.6 was many more because I was young and getting paid for that at LAN's. So I guess I'm just more suited to deal with it than others because every FPS I've played since a child has had hackers and you just had to do better until they either got it under control or not. Luckily CSGO had a prime membership so you'd only be paired with people that registered their phone number and paid $15 (one time payment) which made hackers not want to keep doing it (or stay in normal MM). And for the older versions we always had seperate third party events/apps setup that had their own anti-cheat and required full video evidence every single match (this was more on the pro side though)

Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

★★ Expert

@VisualfEX 

OK OK ...but which one? James Blunt, Demi Lovato....Whoa whoa...Doris Day? Seriously my favourite is Everclear..... you're the man..thanks for the memories!

Heart

Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

★★ Guide

@VisualfEX wrote:

I'm not sure if hackers lack moral compass, I mean it's a game... lol just putting that out there. This is hardly the same as being a deranged psychopath. I get where you were going though. I also don't stream or hack and not sure what the point trying to be made exactly. I run into my fair of cheaters but not anymore than when I used to play CS 1.6/source/CSGO religiously 4.2k hours on csgo alone. 1.6 was many more because I was young and getting paid for that at LAN's. So I guess I'm just more suited to deal with it than others because every FPS I've played since a child has had hackers and you just had to do better until they either got it under control or not. Luckily CSGO had a prime membership so you'd only be paired with people that registered their phone number and paid $15 (one time payment) which made hackers not want to keep doing it (or stay in normal MM). And for the older versions we always had seperate third party events/apps setup that had their own anti-cheat and required full video evidence every single match (this was more on the pro side though)

I'd say they lack in some form or another. Cheating in anything that puts you over someone in a completely unfair advantage while also ruining someones free time is pretty crappy anyway you look at it. No one is comparing it to someone deranged psychopath. 

Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)