Here’s hoping season 6 will actually be good ..

by MassiveVernon

Original Post

Here’s hoping season 6 will actually be good ..

★★ Pro

I know crossplay is coming by the end of the year but that doesn’t interest me at all, and the lack of a new map is a big disappointment tbqh..

But if we could at least just get some stability fixes , finally address the sound issues and actually sort out sbmm then I don’t think il be half as bothered about new content.

Il take a more playable game over new content any day , but a combination of being stuck on WE and KC for another whole season + putting up with the current sbmm is just gonna kill it for me .

Although the game was enjoyable at the start of this season , it’s definitely become stale and the terrible matchmaking has been a big impact on enjoyment of the game . 

Lastly , I Have a large amount of sympathy for all the pc players who’s games are ruined by cheaters - so I really hope that’s handled a lot better next season cause it seems like it’s killed the game for a lot of people . I play console so am unaffected by cheaters, but it’s not healthy for the game to have the player base of one platform dwindle so much due to how badly it’s been dealt with . 

So yeah , just my bit to say I’m  hoping the game picks back up next season otherwise I’m afraid it’ll be time to move on which would be a massive shame as I’ve spent a hell of a lot of time and money on Apex. 

Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)