Here's a hacker.

by IamCheesin

Original Post

Re: Here's a hacker.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok when people have video evidence of people hacking its called shaming? When a athlete gets caught using steroids we shouldn't say who it was? Well we had 3 athletes at the Olympics test positive for steroids but were not gonna name who is it is as we don't want to shame their gold medals.

Its not like these people are using their real names. I'm sure that TTVBTVOMEGALOLZ really cares about what were saying.

Your just protecting EA best interest in not having a huge archive on these forums of how many people are cheating in this game as it reflects badly on them.

Message 11 of 14 (196 Views)

★ Guide

Agreed. Games' already long dead from cheaters. I guess it will just continue. 

Message 12 of 14 (182 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX wrote:

Ok when people have video evidence of people hacking its called shaming? When a athlete gets caught using steroids we shouldn't say who it was? Well we had 3 athletes at the Olympics test positive for steroids but were not gonna name who is it is as we don't want to shame their gold medals.

Its not like these people are using their real names. I'm sure that TTVBTVOMEGALOLZ really cares about what were saying.

Your just protecting EA best interest in not having a huge archive on these forums of how many people are cheating in this game as it reflects badly on them.

It's name and shaming when you post those videos on the forums because nobody on the forums can do anything with the video. Therefore the only purpose of posting the video on the forum is to name and shame the player in the video. Which is against the rules as already explained.

Message 13 of 14 (150 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's funny because the hackers don't even care about being named or shamed.  Heck, plenty of them stream their gameplay on YT or cheat even harder when they notice a bunch of spectators in-game.  I don't think guys with names like "YesihackXD, Cheating4Fun, and a1mb0tFTW" really care lmao.

Message 14 of 14 (147 Views)