Re: Here is a list of the Apex servers by region

by thth_thth1108

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm Japanese and I play Apex Legends in Japan. I have the same symptoms as # 56 jocesan, which I commented on the other day. You cannot select the Tokyo server with low ping, only the Salt Lake City server. I tried reinstalling and changing the PC, but the symptom did not improve. Playing with friends on the Tokyo server (PS4, Origin, Steam) will improve it, but in solo matches the ping will not drop below 150. I think it's a network problem, but under what conditions does the ping go to -1? (I used Google translate)

Message 71 of 84 (919 Views)

★ Novice
@ThisIsTheJunta Do you know why I would have 90-100 ping in game when the server selector says all oregon servers are 27-29? Can’t figure it out for the life of me and it is kinda disheartening, every once in awhile I’m blessed with 40 ping and the game feels amazing but like I said 90% of the time it’s 90-100 😢
Message 72 of 84 (877 Views)

★ Novice

My router tell me im playing on peer to peer 

Message 73 of 84 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ehh_2_Z The DataCenter-Server you select is not necessarily the Server you Play on... All depends on Matchmaking
Message 74 of 84 (798 Views)

★★ Novice
@ThisIsTheJunta Still no South african servers, playing a cool game like Apex legemds on an unfair 200+ ping.... it feels good to imagine godlike skills but truelly it comes down to ping...
Message 75 of 84 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

Complaing about the same thing,  logging into servers in the eu shows 200 but inggame running at 250+. Godlike skills = good ping thats all... once i can travel again my supersayen senses will kick in again and i will fry everything.... South africa will always be at a disadvantage and make players in other countries with local servers feel like they are pretty decent at the game while infact it boiled down to ping.

Message 76 of 84 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ThisIsTheJunta im eu and im trying to stream snipe my friends but idk what server they are on they are in north carolina but there isnt a north carolina server but there are 3 south carolina servers
Message 77 of 84 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As a result of searching for an improvement work on my own, it was improved by "Using VPN" or "Security setting of provider". If you have the same "-1 ping" as me, please review the security settings of your provider or router.
(I'm the same person as the reply source.)
Message 78 of 84 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok my name is Harry and is there a Scottish server because there is so much lag 🤔🤨

Spoiler

Message 79 of 84 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ThisIsTheJunta Is there Scottish server for apex legends 🙌
Message 80 of 84 (583 Views)