Re: Here are the BUGS

by chuntery

Original Post

★★ Guide

Let’s all not forget the infamous hero duplication glitch.I see this all the time in heroes vs villains.

Message 21 of 30 (569 Views)

★★ Guide

Sometimes these bugs are a pain in the neck. Knowing they exist arms you with knowledge and can determine your strategy. So Anakin is useless. Then don't play him. Consider some of thes bugs as part of the fog of war. When you are playing as the Dark Side it must be easy then to defeat him  - yes?

Message 22 of 30 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

There are two bugs that I have found in instant action:

1. The hero glitches and doesn't respect his path. He goes backwards.

2. The AI doesn't pick some heroes at all, that is the case in Ajan Kloss for Finn for the Resistance and Palpatine for the First Order and Death Star II for Boba Fett but I'm sure there are other maps and other heroes unpicked by the AI.

Message 23 of 30 (536 Views)

★★ Guide
@chuntery Not challenging you, just asking. Did you feel the same way when Anakin was OP?
Message 24 of 30 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

IMHO the Anakin character was poor from day 1. Though I have seen some gamers playing him really well.

Just I couldn't :-)

Message 25 of 30 (515 Views)

★★ Guide
@chuntery You don't think Anakin was an overpowered hero in his early days?
Message 26 of 30 (503 Views)

★★★ Guide
@chuntery Just because you weren’t good at him doesn’t mean that he wasn’t op.
Message 27 of 30 (497 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry, never played him before he was de-tuned.

Message 28 of 30 (496 Views)

★★ Guide

An optimistic attitude is always good for these types of things but sometimes problems need to be addressed and a fair balance needs to be struck as much as possible. 

Message 29 of 30 (487 Views)

★ Guide

No offence EA, but working abilities. Is that too much to ask for or am I stepping over line with this one. They can be canceled out, bugged out, and just straight up do nothing half the time.

Message 30 of 30 (391 Views)