Re: Hemlock

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Hemlock

★★★★ Apprentice

I feel like the hemlock needs a nerf. Especially the single fire. It either do less damage, shoot slower or have more recoil. It's just need ridiculous for so long and it needs a nerf.

Message 1 of 23 (697 Views)

@chuntfunk It's the best mid range gun in the game right now. I just start toying with the G7 again, not sure how it measures up yet. It's been months since I used the G7 consistently.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 23 (686 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I wouldn't bother, IMO that thing hasn't been great since it's demotion to an AR. 

Message 3 of 23 (671 Views)

@pastaclown Season 3 I was fairly dominate with it. The hemlock is good but I just can't get the same success out of it as I did with the G7 so I often opt for a Triple Take, Longbow or even Charge Rifle

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 23 (597 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex G7 is trash these days unless its early on when you catch someone with no /white shield. The hemlock for me is inconsistent.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 23 (559 Views)

Champion

The Hemlock is very situationally good but struggles more against unpredictable moving targets, I imagine we'll see some changes in this gun perhaps in this new season but I think it's actually quite balanced at the moment.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 6 of 23 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@chuntfunkYou want a nerf for arguably the most balanced gun? And for single fire on top of that? XD

People wants nerfs for everything it seems these days.

Message 7 of 23 (533 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Ive never really cared for the G7 but started using it for this LTM as a way to engage from decent distance and get my shield up. That gun with a 3x or 2x and a mastiff for close range has been brilliant for me in many wins.
Message 8 of 23 (513 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I have to agree, people need to stop with the damn nerfs lolol

The only reason weapons get meta, is because others get nerfed, and as soon as players master said new meta weapon, the crowd comes in once again asking for nerfs lol
Message 9 of 23 (460 Views)

Champion
@Gabrielmojo26 Volt needs a nerf!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 23 (444 Views)