Help with information about a BP Challenge

by PoisonDouluo

Original Post

Help with information about a BP Challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi all. Im struggling to get the 1 exact same challenge included in 2 of the weeks.It says Get 1 kill with Care package weapons.In a game i one shot a caustic with the kraber.He was last member of his squad and died instant and it didnt count.Second game a teammate downs a enemy i go and finish him with prowler from the care package and again it didnt count in both weeks.Am i doing something wrong or something is bugged.

Message 1 of 9 (468 Views)

Re: Help with information about a BP Challenge

★★★★★ Expert
@PoisonDouluo Likely bugged, try going for downing with CP weapon and finishing him with a CP weapon. Just killing when downed doesn’t work. That much I know.
Message 2 of 9 (438 Views)

Champion
@PoisonDouluo On the caustic did you get the kill in game? If so it might be a bug. The 2nd scenario wouldnt count. Killing a downed player will not count as a kill. Was caustic a downed player?
Message 3 of 9 (430 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didnt know that downed enemy dosent work.Caustic was the only 1 alive and he was hiding on a top of a building.I just headshot him with Kraber and kill him instant and didnt count.The worst thing is that CP weapons are very rare. :D

Message 4 of 9 (392 Views)

Champion
@PoisonDouluo The weapons are rare. I wouldnt force those objectives too much. I find they just happen.
Message 5 of 9 (375 Views)

Champion
@PoisonDouluo Never usually counts for the downing challenge when they're the last living member of a squad. Not too sure why you didn't get it for the kill unless it's a similar situation.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the answers.Im 89lvl on the battle pass and ill try complete other objectives and then turn back to this one if i didnt max the BP.

Message 7 of 9 (333 Views)

Champion
@PoisonDouluo Oh if you are 89 you will get there without even doing that one. There are 6 sets of weeklies left. That is 18 +1s and all the other star challenges.
Message 8 of 9 (327 Views)

@PoisonDouluo They might seem rare but if you go to them every round you'll probably get at least one CP weapon a round.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (323 Views)