Help to quadriplegic player?

by Antz_85

Original Post

Help to quadriplegic player?

★★ Novice

Hello!

My name Is Andreas and I love to play NHL!

I made this topic also in NHL18 and EA was very positive about it but then it just died out so hope u can help me now in this new cool NHL20!

When I was 16 years old I got a hit from behind and went head first in the border in a hockeygame, I broke my neck which made me a quadraplegic. So I have no motorskills at all in my finger. It was ofc a hell at first but im 34 now and have learn to live with my injury. I thought playing NHL was impossible but after a lot of training, stubbornness and swiching bottoms I actually can play without sucking to much

But ofc its very hard for me to compete agains players who does not have any disability. For that reason I ask if its possible for me to get my player to do some things automatically?

This is what I have in mind:
1. Automatic sticklift when im nearby an opponent.
3. Autoaim on pokecheck, I can poke but can´t aim at the same time.

The bots can do everything above so it should be able to get those thing in a human player? And autobackskate already exist. It would help me so much! I know I never can be a star in the game due to my disability
but just those two things would help me a lot to suck less!

Ofc I would like more stuff on auto but if I at least can get those two it would be amazing for me and I think it will help so many other players with disability.

And to do do this, disability players must send proof to EA that they really need the help.

Message 1 of 1 (1,062 Views)