Help to quadriplegic player

by Antz_85

Original Post

Help to quadriplegic player

★★ Novice

Hello!

My name is Andreas and I love to play NHL!

When I was 16 years old I got a hit from behind and went head first in the border in a hockeygame, I broke my neck which made me a quadraplegic. So I have no motorskills at all in my finger. It was ofc a hell at first but im 32 now and have learn to live with my injury. I thought playing NHL was inpossible but after a lot of training and swiching bottoms I actually can play without sucking to much Standard smile

But ofc its very hard for me to compete agains players who does not have any disability. For that reason I ask if its possible for me to get my player to do some things automatically?

This is what I have in mind:

1. Automatic sticklift when im nearby an opponent.
2. Protect puck when an opponent is nearby when I have the puck.
3. Autoaim on pokecheck, I can poke but can´t aim at the same time.
4. Vision control always when I am in offensive zone and don´t have the puck.

The bots can do everything above so it should be able to get those thing in a human player? It would help me so much! I know I never can be a star in the game due to my disability
but this would help me a lot to suck less! Standard smile

Because there is auto backskate opportunity, I think there should be more things you can put on auto, at least for players with disabilities. I can send some kind of proof of my disability to ea and they give me the opportunity to choose which things I want on auto.

Message 1 of 1 (2,200 Views)