Help the teammate that’s alive!

by skinnylegend997

Original Post

Help the teammate that’s alive!

★★★ Apprentice

I’m getting tired of people prioritizing respawning dead teammates over helping living teammates in a fight. Just now a teammate in the final ring left me in a fight that I narrowly escaped. The Wraith that I nearly killed (and that nearly killed me) got away to respawn her team outside the ring. This happened to be a bad play on her part but prolonged the final fight nonetheless. I don’t get why people do stupid stuff like this. 

Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)

Re: Help the teammate that’s alive!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Never seen this happen to be honest... What I do see a lot is people helping downed teammates during a fire fight which is beyond me.

That being said, just leave the match if you see noobish stuff like that.

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Down4WattGamer wrote:

Never seen this happen to be honest... What I do see a lot is people helping downed teammates during a fire fight which is beyond me.

That being said, just leave the match if you see noobish stuff like that.

Yeah, teammates reviving downed players in bad situations happens to me way more frequently. I’d rather my teammate help me in the fight unless. In my case it was the final team so there was no point in quitting. We won anyway. I think people feel too pressured by teammates pinging their banner. They died for a reason and need to have some patience.

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@skinnylegend997  I can understand why you find elementary mistakes in teammates' gameplay decisions frustrating. But this is what games are for. To make mistakes and learn from them. It's the taking part and not the winning that counts. This is, in a way, the mistake you're making and the one which games tempt us all into making. Because we should learn how to play the game first by learning how the game works and by applying our own positive attributes. Then winning should come naturally. Thinking

Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)