Re: Help Me Please

by codewarx

Original Post

Help Me Please

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been trying to recover my account  for a while. Earlier today I tried again I sat here for a while with no response. Then I checked my other email, not the email to the account I'm trying to recover from a ban and there is customer service waiting for a return email hours ago. So I replied now its been about an hour since I've replied and now I'm waiting for help again. During  time of 6 hours I  submitted 3 more tickets with the correct email with no response either. 

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @codewarx if you have opened a case with our team then you will need to wait for them to respond. 

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)

★★ Novice

Patients to a whole new level. I've tried for almost a year to get my account back. Idg why my accounts get banned all the time. I have 3 accounts because it happens so often. The last time I made a case with my other account the problem was resolved but it took months, I couldn't play apex and now I'm scared to put money into apex because idk when I will be banned next. (thank god for steam) When that case was resolved they unlocked both my accounts for me. Then the next day this account was banned again like a joke. Thank you for responding tho Darko, I'm just frustrated, ill be patient tho

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)