Hello everyone. I must apologize to you.

by wortex1423

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello everyone. I must apologize to you.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello dear EA users and authorities,

I wanted to point out that I used a one-time cheat in the game and I apologize to all of you for that.

I have no intention of humiliating myself or trying to deceive you. I did this because the constant dying in the game was starting to annoy me. I just wanted to try and see and then deleted it. 

That's what I thought the most = "At most, this account will be deleted, I will not use anything again." But then, I met with the Hardware ID ban. The operation of the system made me sad as much as it made me happy, btw. 

I know I can't help myself by posting here but I just want to say it. Because I'm extremely regret for what I did. I want to emphasize this again. I apologize to all of you.

I did a lot of research and found free softwares called "spoofer". I can play the game but I will not. Because that's cheating too.

I sent the software I found to the team by e-mail. Maybe these will be my redemption. But I don't know. 

I tried to let the ToS team know how much I regretted it, but I was always rejected.

I currently do not have money to buy a new computer. I spent all my savings on this computer. I'm just 20 y.o.

I miss playing Apex with my friends so much.

I'm just asking you.

What else can I do to correct my mistake?

I will read all your comments. Some comments will probably upset me, but you're still right.

Thank you all for your interest and concern.

Best regards...

Note : Please excuse my typos.

Message 1 of 18 (720 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello everyone. I must apologize to you.

Community Manager

Hey @wortex1423,

As you've mentioned, only our ToS team is able to review or overturn any account actions like this one.

Ultimately they have the final say on this sort of action, so creating an appeal will be the best route to take in these situations.

As that's already been done in this case there's nothing further we can do via the forums, so I'll be locking the thread down. Thanks everyone.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (647 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hello everyone.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@wortex1423If the TOS team has ruled it out to be a permanent ban then there is nothing you can to correct the mistake that the decision is final.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 18 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@wortex1423 At least we learned a valuable lesson here.
Message 3 of 18 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC First of all, thank you for your informative comment.

I will continue to do my best as if there is still hope.

Thank you a lot.
Message 4 of 18 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Cheese9Man I am very confident about learning my lesson.

I hope other people learn their lesson before they do anything about it.
Message 5 of 18 (695 Views)

Champion

@wortex1423  I think you're going to just have to take this one on the chin bud.

At your own admission you did indeed cheat, there was inevitably going to be consequences, and any action from this point forward doest change that.

The best thing you can do at this point is simply to avoid any form of cheating on any games you play going forward.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 18 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your feedback.

By the way, I think most people can learn from their mistakes. I try to express my regret and strive for a second chance. I will try to do my best for this. Because that's all I can do. I'm not someone who always cheats. If I am, I don't think I will put that much effort into it.

Message 7 of 18 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@wortex1423 Pointless admission of guilt or just a trolling post.

There is no hope on getting a second chance. Get over it.
Message 8 of 18 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You can be sure it is not a troll post.

It's not like me to lose hope.

I'm doing something like this because I've already done all the other things I can do.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

Message 9 of 18 (599 Views)

Re: Hello everyone. I must apologize to you.

★★★ Pro

There is nothing you can really do, besides to stop cheating alltogether. No matter if that was just a 1 time thing. You still can get flagged. I know what it means to suck at the game, believe me. But cheating shouldn't be your way out of that. 

You know what I did instead? I've put my incompetence here on full display Wink and I actually received help.

Message 10 of 18 (583 Views)