Hello! I love firestorm!

by HardMuf

Original Post

Highlighted

Hello! I love firestorm!

★★★ Newbie

I mean it. I have spent alot of time on battle roayal games all the way from h1z1, pubg, fortnite u name it and i have to say i truly love firestorm.  I think the actual gameplay and gunplay is super fun and extremely emmersive. My problem is I just want to play it more and the long queu times are really demoralizing me... i have asked my close friends who i play BR games with to join me and they finally have. It takes us on average 3-5 minutes to find a squad game. When i search solo, alot of the time i can not find a game at all. Please help me! such a great BR we need more players somehow! I dont know help! Thanks so much.

-Matt

Here are my suggestions: 

-Lower the price of the game or make a free or cheaper version for just firestorm game mode.

-Free weekend play. Im not sure if this already goes down but maybe something like that.

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Hello! I love firestorm!

Community Manager

Great to hear how much you are enjoying it @HardMuf.

I've not played as much Firestorm as I would like to but have to say that I've enjoyed every game of it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: Hello! I love firestorm!

★★★ Novice

free weekends bring hackers etc scum idiots to game, it happens other games asswell.

Fire storm, hmm quite silly mode, no more thatkind of modes these should focus to make more cheater secured games or maps whitout any bugs.. or something about those unvisible players, only shoes, hands and helmets could be seen.. 

Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)