Re: Heirloom

by Nasher355

Original Post

Heirloom

★★★ Newbie

Sooo they say it takes about 500 packs to get an heirloom. I’m lvl 400+ been playing since day one and I’ve seen players who aren’t even lvl 100 with heirlooms. I HIGHLY doubt they’ve spent that much money to get the 500 packs. So I’ve come to accept that I may not receive an heirloom and if I do it’ll be another year or so until I get it. Oh well doesn’t stop me from playing the game lol.

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

@janthonymt703 Getting a heirloom from the apex packs is entirely by chance and it's extremely rare to receive one without spending any money. But it can happen, the odds are just against you.

If you were level 500 you would receive 180 apex packs for free. You would then need to purchase an additional 320 packs to receive an heirloom at 500 pack guarantee.

I have multiple heirlooms and can tell you, the guarantee does work. I've tracked it on 2 heirlooms.

The odds of getting a heirloom from any individual pack are around .2%. Those odds do not increase with the number of packs opened. It does not matter if you've opened 1 pack or 498 packs, the odds are always .2%

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

★★★ Guide
@janthonymt703 I'm level 115. About 2 weeks ago I got my first heirloom and checked my transaction history and did the math on the heirloom calculator website. I think it said I was around 235 packs. I got very lucky but its possible.
Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)