Heirloom shards

by McYoinker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirloom shards

★ Novice

Hello there,

Is it possible to store more than 150 heirloom shards?. e.g. 300 hs, 450 hs etc.

Thank you

Message 1 of 10 (797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heirloom shards

★★★★★ Expert
@McYoinker Yes. The counter resets after you get shards, so you can get another one or even more if you are lucky! Yay, gambling is fun.
The drop stops after you unlock all current heirlooms.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (793 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@McYoinker Yes. The counter resets after you get shards, so you can get another one or even more if you are lucky! Yay, gambling is fun.
The drop stops after you unlock all current heirlooms.
Message 2 of 10 (794 Views)

★ Pro
@McYoinker if u get all heirloom the answer no.
Message 3 of 10 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BaldWraithSimp  Is it true that after you open 500 apex packs you are guranteed an heirloom???

Message 4 of 10 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ItsTacoTue Yes but unfortunately you stop earning packs for free after level 500, at least in my case. So for some or most players you either need to spend an absurd amount of money, time, or both. Just to get one. I've been playing for a while. At least season 2 and i've paid for every battlepass and even a few event packs. But still, no heirloom. Oh well. No yelling, "we're losing him!" as I stab you with my shock sticks. At least not yet!

Message 5 of 10 (663 Views)

★★ Novice

@Slender-v1  Well i only ask because I've opened 544.. and still haven't gotten any shards myself. On my ps4 account I got shards at 501 packs but on pc I haven't received anything. Its kind of making me want to stop spending on the game now.

Message 6 of 10 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ItsTacoTue Honestly i have no idea how many packs I've opened so i could still be pretty far off myself. I also don't know 100% how the system works. But if you're for certain that you opened that many then you should get it. It sucks you haven't though. 

Message 7 of 10 (652 Views)

★★ Novice

@Slender-v1  yea I'm trying to get it solved now! lol

Message 8 of 10 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ItsTacoTue Hope it works out for you! And anyone else having the same issue. 

Message 9 of 10 (639 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ItsTacoTue This has just happened to me. I am at 523 shards right now on xbox
Message 10 of 10 (419 Views)