Re: Heirloom shards?

by PhantomTundra

Original Post

Heirloom shards?

★★★ Novice

Has anyone else had issues with not receiving heirloom shards after opening 500 packs? I have been keeping track of mine religiously and I am at 523 packs currently. I've opened other heirlooms and restarted my count each time (with the exception of ones I've gotten from participating in the events to get the heirlooms by getting all of the other skins). I know my count if it is off, is no way off by more than just a couple of packs. I admit I am human and that I can make mistakes but there is no way that my count is more than 20 off. 

Message 1 of 10 (439 Views)

@PhantomTundra Did you buy the 150 shards from the event a few weeks ago? Not bangalores heirloom event, but the event in which if you completed it, you'd get 150 shards?

There was an issue with that event and if you purchased those shards in a specific time frame it may have reset the counter on accident. If that's the case you will need to contact EA Customer support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I did get heirloom shards from the event where you purchase all of the skins to get the 150 shards. It must have been reset. I called them but they said they would send it to their investigative team but that currently they are not aware of any such issue. I am a little furious right now with what I have invested in this game as I am such a fan. I hope this gets resolved but if not, I wont invest another dime into this. 

Message 3 of 10 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]

@PhantomTundra Calm down, if that's what happened they will make it right. Try reaching out to the customer support team again. If you can't get a resolution on it let me know and I'll flag this thread for a CM to review. Now because of the Holidays going on a response might be a little slower than normal, but they will look into it.

I completely understand the concern, but EA has some great customer service. Next time you respond please tag me in the thread so I don't miss your reply. 

Message 4 of 10 (392 Views)

★★★ Novice

@DarthValtrex I tried reaching out over chat just now and the representative there told me that I have to just keep purchasing packs. I explained the situation exactly as you explained it to me and I don't feel like I am getting any help. I have calmed down, but I just feel helpless. And i dont feel like spending $500 to open more packs on what I feel should already be mine. At the end of the conversation the representative did say they would report a bug but isn't this something that they should already know about? I guess I just wait and see now? I appreciate you being willing to help. 

Message 5 of 10 (385 Views)

@PhantomTundra I'll flag this one for a CM to look at. It might be a week before you get a response but they will look at it. The reason it might be a week is the holidays going on right now.

We'll get to the bottom of it.

Message 6 of 10 (380 Views)

★★★ Novice

@DarthValtrex I definitely do not mind waiting. I completely understand the holidays. I want to enjoy it too. Thanks again for helping me.

Message 7 of 10 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice

@DarthValtrex Was wondering if you heard anything or if I should expect to hear anything? Thanks again.

Message 8 of 10 (290 Views)

Community Manager
Apologies for the delay, unfortunately I have no update or news on this, and we don't have a usable way to assist with this via the forum.

We don't have a way to count packs or see how close people are to hitting the 500 mark. Sorry that I wasn't able to get anything in this case.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 10 (247 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks anyway.....

Message 10 of 10 (233 Views)