Heirloom shards....nowhere to be seen

by SafePush

Original Post

Re: Heirloom shards....nowhere to be seen

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrexIdk bro. I'm always getting shafted by life to remain positive xD Just come from an unlucky family I swear.

@E9ine_ACDoesn't surprise me when event stuff always cost an arm and a leg. You're either looking at £20/$20 for one or ten million crafting mats (small exaggeration I know).

And don't get me started on the whole you can get the Heirloom if you unlock every event skin! Absolutely ridiculous. Money grabbing isn't even the word. I settled for my gold and white marble Wraith Thumbs up.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 27 (368 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME I know this might sound cliche but in my experiences over life and observations.. It's all a matter of perspective and what you make of things. The luckiest people I know really are not lucky or unlucky. They just think they are because they view what does happen to them in a positive way.

You'll get lucky on an apex pack sooner or later.. In all honesty I had 0 intention of buying enough packs to get a heirloom. My intentions were to spend some money here or there, as I could to support the game and reward the Devs. I had no issue buying a few packs here or there or a skin here or there. I was not worried about what I got from the packs. Just hoped for some skins for legends I play or guns I preferred to use. When I'd get legendary item I'd think awesome! I got lucky! If I had a streak of legendary items, I'd think awesome, I'm beating the odds! It's all perspective.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 27 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DarthValtrexThe packs work as followed.

You have a chance at a hierloom anywhere from 1 pack to being 100% given one on the 500th pack.

So you can get them way before 500 or right at 500. The counter is then started over once hierloom shards are open in a pack. So you will again either be lucky and get it before 500 or be unluckly and get it on 500th one which is my case.

I honestly wondered it they set my RNG high on them cause they did see i was willing to drop money on the game for what i wanted. Here i got friends ive gotten to leave CoD for to play apex who have gotten 2-3 of them before reaching level 100. Now if they are so lucky as free to play why are those of us who actually pay money having a lesser chance of obtaining one?

I may be playing mind tricks on myself which is most likely the case but i swear my crap is at a 0000.1% of a hierloom. lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 23 of 27 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@GH0STEDbyMEI know this might sound cliche but in my experiences over life and observations.. It's all a matter of perspective and what you make of things. The luckiest people I know really are not lucky or unlucky. They just think they are because they view what does happen to them in a positive way.

You'll get lucky on an apex pack sooner or later.. In all honesty I had 0 intention of buying enough packs to get a heirloom. My intentions were to spend some money here or there, as I could to support the game and reward the Devs. I had no issue buying a few packs here or there or a skin here or there. I was not worried about what I got from the packs. Just hoped for some skins for legends I play or guns I preferred to use. When I'd get legendary item I'd think awesome! I got lucky! If I had a streak of legendary items, I'd think awesome, I'm beating the odds! It's all perspective.

It does sound a bit cliche, but it's also 100% accurate. Cat

Message 24 of 27 (318 Views)

Champion
@Marge010 Level 500 is like 199 packs so yeah you have to spend money to get them.

As for there being no point.....I am quite sure you have things you spend money on that others would say the same thing about. In the end this is a hobby that some like to spend on.
Message 25 of 27 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You do know you can choose which heirloom you want to purchase when they give you the 150 heirloom shards?

Message 26 of 27 (243 Views)

★★ Pro
@ItsPLUTOyk i bought so many treasure packs last month and no shard for heirloom. i got the feeling i was being milked for all i would give, now i put away my pc apex legends and started on the ps4 so i will never get that heirloom shard at least for a year or so on the pc. over 300 dollars.
Message 27 of 27 (234 Views)