Heirloom shards....nowhere to be seen

by SafePush

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirloom shards....nowhere to be seen

★★★ Newbie

I've worked so hard to get a heirloom I've purchased 351 apex packs plus my level 243 and seasonal packs im at 515 and I still haven't gotten one ..my friend got 3 in the past month and he only opened like 300. I need either a heirloom or some sort of solution....here's my numbers.

Message 1 of 27 (1,402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heirloom shards....nowhere to be seen

@SafePush Event packs don’t count towards the 500 guarantee.

You’re close, but probably short just a handful of packs. Is there any possibility you’re forgetting skins you may have purchased? I’ve gone through transactions with friends and their content. They often forget that some of the apex coins they purchased were used for event packs and purchasing skins from the store. A few purchases like that here and there add up to 20-50+ apex packs.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (1,378 Views)

All Replies

@SafePush Event packs don’t count towards the 500 guarantee.

You’re close, but probably short just a handful of packs. Is there any possibility you’re forgetting skins you may have purchased? I’ve gone through transactions with friends and their content. They often forget that some of the apex coins they purchased were used for event packs and purchasing skins from the store. A few purchases like that here and there add up to 20-50+ apex packs.

Message 2 of 27 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay...is it possible for you to see how much I need so I know what to expect or no...

Message 3 of 27 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SafePushNo, I wish I could. But I'm just a volunteer so I don't have access to account information. I don't think anyone here does. I don't believe customer support can see the counter either. So the best they could do is try and analyze your purchases and give a similar estimate. 

Your BP/Level puts you at about 129 packs. If you think you've opened 351 packs that puts you in the 480 range. My best guess based on the information you've provided is you're in the 400-480 range. So you're close.. You might be closer than 480 it depends on some stuff. But on the other side you might also be closer to 420-430 packs. 

When I was going for one I remember feeling like it was taking forever to hit that 500th pack. So I know the feeling. It's there, it's counting and it will happen when you hit the 500th pack. When I was trying to guess the number of packs I had open even I was over estimating the number I had opened. I forgot about a few legend skins I had purchased along the way.

Message 4 of 27 (1,279 Views)

★★ Novice

Now I don't post much here but I have had a similar experience I have to this day 0 shards obtained I've only ever purchased the 10 for 1000 bundle and since the release of the new heirlooms system I have purchased and opened 1100+ packs and have never seen the heirloom shards I have almost all skins for some reason I'm still missing loba skins and can't seem to get them just keep getting crafting mat I suppose I could unlock them so no biggie but the heirloom shards are pissing me off.

Message 5 of 27 (1,132 Views)

Champion
@SafePush I got mine today. Get those levels up and you'll get them without any more spending. I dont think you've gotten 164 packs from leveling up.
Message 6 of 27 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bro i have spent over $100 and im already at level 300 and not even a freaking heirloom my friend even got it at level 20? so unfair....

Message 7 of 27 (1,059 Views)

★ Novice

How many packs would you have opened if you are level 500? 
I was fortunate enough to have acquired wraiths heirloom back in season 1 when I was level 15-16. Lifeline is my main and I’m trying to get her set. 
I’ve purchased season 2 Through to season 5 battle passes and maybe roughy 50 - 60 packs I’ve purchased from the store. 

Surely I’m getting close-ish. 

Message 8 of 27 (884 Views)

Community Manager

@marhiawilks Getting to level 500 nets you 199 packs.  

Assuming 5 maxed BPs and 60 packs bought that brings you to approximately 320 packs total, disregarding the early unlock of the Kunai. There would also be packs from the story last season and any packs from this season's BP and story as you get to them. In any case it sounds like you're around the low-to mid 300 packs mark. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 27 (863 Views)

★ Novice

Ah bummer, thank you for answering. I’ll just say I basically need 200 more and work toward it. 

Message 10 of 27 (856 Views)