Heirloom shards not working?

by TwitchLegitlolly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirloom shards not working?

★ Novice

Hey, ive opened over 1000 packs on apex legends and am yet to get my guranteed heirloom.... Can someone fill me in on wtf im doing wrong,,,,

Message 1 of 11 (1,200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heirloom shards not working?

Community Manager

@TwitchLegitlolly Hey, I'll send you a DM to clear up what's happening here. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,052 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Well event packs don't count...but clearly that's not the issue if you've opened 1000 thousand packs.

Have you already got all the heirlooms? If so this would prevent you receiving any shards.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 11 (1,182 Views)

Hey @TwitchLegitlolly 

You sure you opened 1000 packs or is that just a feeling?

If you know for sure you already opened 500 packs then please contact EA support.

They can open up your account and see if you truly opened a 1000.

Message 3 of 11 (1,122 Views)

Community Manager

@TwitchLegitlolly Hi, it looks like you got the Bloodhound heirloom back in December last year, either from hitting 500 packs, or from luck.

This will have reset the guarantee, and you'd need to open 500 Apex Packs to hit the the guarantee. 

I see you also got the Pathfinder Heirloom around this time, but as you got it from the Holo-day Bash event packs, this wouldn't have affected the guarantee. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,108 Views)

★ Novice

Mathematically speaking it shouldn't matter if I got the bloodhound heirloom by luck or 500 packs. In the worst case let's say I got it at pack 500. That means I should in the next worst case get my 2nd set at 1000 packs. I've opened 1018 packs and no heirloom shards. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TwitchLegitlolly  Standard loot ticks though right? Because if you're counting all packs and you've purchased the pathfinder heirloom via the event, you'd need to subtract 24, putting you at 994

Assuming of course your recieved your BH heirloom on the 500th.

If not, your best bet will be to contact EA support as stated,nothing can be done from here.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,069 Views)

Community Manager

@TwitchLegitlolly Hey, I'll send you a DM to clear up what's happening here. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

I did the maths i opened 1014 not including event packs

Message 8 of 11 (1,020 Views)

★ Novice
@DYSPROssium
ive already done this through ea support they said they couldnt tell how many packs ive opened and to keep buying more Standard smile
Message 9 of 11 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Davidso I know I have opened more than 500 apex packs on pc and have yet to get any heirloom shards.. so what's going on? On my ps4 account I got an heirloom right at 500 apex packs. I've been asking around for like a month now.

Message 10 of 11 (821 Views)