Re: Heirloom refunds please

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Heirloom refunds please

★★★ Newbie

I left my game open on the pathfinder heirloom after i got the shards, i left to tell my mum i got them while my little brother bought the gloves even though i was willing to buy wraiths heirloom.

Xbox=TomTopGear123

Message 1 of 8 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @MaxiiiUwU 

Sorry to hear your brother had access to your account.
Unfortunately, there is no system to refund bought heirlooms currently in-game.
But the pathfinder heirloom is also pretty sweet, maybe think about playing him more, he's fun and friendly, I promise.

Next time make sure you log out or have something to protect your account so things like this won't happen again. Embarrassed

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeelmaekers Better lock this thread now or let the mods do it cause you know what will follow. I got tempted but didn’t do it. Others won’t show that restraint :P we both know it
Message 3 of 8 (1,136 Views)

★ Expert

M.u.s.t  r.e.s.i.s.t 

Message 4 of 8 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Resistance is futile..

I will not.. I must not... I.. I.. I'm leaving before it gets the better of me.

Message 5 of 8 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Expert

To hell with it. I'm just gonna say it..

Did your dog eat your homework a lot too?

Message 6 of 8 (1,037 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MaxiiiUwU They should just allow us to have a one time trade system. Allowing us to trade in the one we have for the one we wan, after that it’s your lost. This would really be appreciated, but I know ya gotta run a business somehow
Message 7 of 8 (854 Views)

Community Manager
Please don't necro threads. Closing to limit further necroposting.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (834 Views)