Re: Heirloom refund

by CamDaMan1002

Original Post

Heirloom refund

★ Novice

Just here to ask for some help, I’ve been away from home for a while and let my younger brother go on my account on my PS4 evidently while I was gone he was lucky enough to get heirloom shards, unlucky for me him being selfish didn’t tell me and left me to find out that on my account he bought heirloom shards for a character that I really hate playing, I’ve been really trying to force myself to play octane but I just can’t get to grips with the character he is no good in competitive and is only really made for solo play, I would love it if o could have this reverted back into shards so I can buy the heirloom for my mains been bloodhound or lifeline

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@that_chew Unfortunately you've learned a valuable lesson here. Never ever give access to your account to someone else.

Now go [Edit - Admin.]

Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

★★★ Pro
@that_chew Heirloom shards are not allowed to be refunded.

I think the reason behind it is because people would be wanting to change Heirloom all the time and EA would be bundled with people sending in tickets for this.

As @hayhor mentioned below, NEVER give someone access to your account it will prevent things like this happening in the future.

You don't have to play with Octane either, just because you have his Butterfly Knife you can still play with the other legends.
Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@that_chew They should allow one and only one trade in and that’s permanent. Allowing you to trade in the one u have for the one you want. Doing this though you’ll never be able to trade it in again. Sounds fair to me, and it would be amazing for most. Ive heard that they are talking about it, but you know money talks
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)