Re: Heirloom

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Heirloom refund request

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey Sorry if im being insistent but i know a lot of players (me too) have got heirloom shards just to craft an heirloom that they dont like and ive heard the Dev are interested in the idea of implementing this im a day one player and i have just one heirloom for a Legend that i even dont play at all so... Any updates or good news on that? Frown

Message 1 of 5 (446 Views)

Hero
@ector0910 Hey there, as far as I saw it was not in the works or nor was they considering it. I could be wrong but I am remembering last time i seen it that they had nothing in the works for it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

★ Novice

https://youtu.be/wEVJkEZ93Q0 check this in the second post he said the idea will probably make It into the game

Message 3 of 5 (436 Views)

Re: Heirloom refund request

★ Novice

I know its been a month and im probably a bit late. but about 1-2 weeks ago i contacted EA support myself because i (purposely) bought the Bloodhound Hierloom, and upon purchase i realized that many of my friends main him and i gotta swap out, so not even a day later i switched to wraith (no one asked about the story)

Anyway the EA Support told me that its not something they have in works. and he left it at that, i really hope its in consideration, but Ankit (the EA support fella) said its not.

Message 4 of 5 (343 Views)

Re: Heirloom refund request

★★★ Guide
@ector0910 i hope so i am lucky i got bloodhounds heirloom instead of wraith's but i would like the ability to buy caustic's(or fuses........might wait a while for that one) heirloom instead
Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)