Re: Heirloom Suggestion

by jackSonic26

Original Post

Heirloom Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I need advice! I recently got heirloom shards and I’m stuck between who I should use them on. I main both Gibby and path and I personally like gibbys heirloom better and would wait a few more days for his heirloom to be available to purchase with shards, but I have wayyyyyy more fun playing pathfinder over Gibby and find playing with pathfinder more enjoyable! Any idea on who to get it for?

Message 1 of 10 (498 Views)

Champion
@DxddyAirrick Get the first one for the character you use most.
Message 2 of 10 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DxddyAirrick Do what harbor said. I got it for octane and I used him the most but my friend is a mirage main but bought wraith and wishes he got mirage.
Message 3 of 10 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DxddyAirrickThe character you play the most, i personally got the Bloodhound before the shards, and while its amazing i wish i'd Caustics as he is my main along with Loba.

Message 4 of 10 (450 Views)

Champion
@BigBlackCaustic Plus caustics is best!
Message 5 of 10 (444 Views)

@DxddyAirrick Which one did you end up getting? Gibis is fairly awesome. I wish I played him enough to justify buying it, but I just don't play him.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (394 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex i wish crypto was getting one. or wattson. right now when i buy some more loot boxes at the end of the month if i get heir shards i will probably buy the caustic heirloom. so far i have lifeline, bloodhound, and wraith heirloom and i inly like lifelines. the other two look cool but they dont twirl the way i like.
Message 7 of 10 (376 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz Didn't a dev say that all legends will eventually get one?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 10 (372 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz You know you can save shards right? Eventually wattson and crypto will get one.
Message 9 of 10 (350 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DxddyAirrick Go with your main! I say if you are going to spend the shards on something you might as well use it on who you will be using the most! I hope that helps! Also, when you unlock the heirloom it will have a little character backstory box on the character's skin selecting page i believe! Have fun!
Message 10 of 10 (290 Views)