Heirloom Refund System

by JaivianCraft

Original Post

Heirloom Refund System

★★★ Newbie

Hello Ea i have a request i have a heirloom that i dont want and i wanna trade it in for the heirloom i want i paid a lot of money to get the heirloom i wanted before heirloom shards were even a thing but got the wrong heirloom there should be some Heirloom Refund System in the game i would very much appreciate it if it does/can come to the game and its very high in demand so that would be great thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Heirloom Refund System

[ Edited ]
Champion

@JaivianCraft  I'm sure I've seen this mentioned before. I'll try and find the appropriate thread to copy+paste the answer but (as I'm going to sleep) in the meantime maybe one of our colleagues can help? I admittedly don't know much about heirlooms to give you enough of an informed response.  @hayhor  @DarthValtrex

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Heirloom Refund System

@JaivianCraft A heirloom exchange system has been requested by numerous people here and on other forums. I have not seen or heard of anything in the works for it.

Lots of people are in your position and have requested a one time exchange. Whether or not it's something we'll see in future updates who knows?

I don't know if EA Customer support could help you with this. That would be about your only option at the moment, to try and get a refund of some sort on the heirloom you have. If you do contact them, explain what happened, keep polite and respect what ever the decision is.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)