Heilroom Return Shards

by meow_Exi

Original Post

Heilroom Return Shards

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi there I was wonder if you make something like an option thank you can return a heilroom  to get shards just only for one time ..because before shards, all Heilrooms were random and this is unfair ..and some people have spent around 500 $ and they open Bloodhund but they wanted something else (for example) so unfair ..I hope someone from EA answer this ! 🙏

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Re: Heilroom Return Shards

★★★★ Expert
@meow_Exi i don't have an heirloom but i really can feel your pain , i think they should do something about it , maybe they can make an option to trade crafting materials for a chance to return your heirloom and get another one
Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)

★ Novice

Not even with craft materials ..just trade a heilroom set for shards ..because all this is u fair ..they could give us the chance to have this option for one time ..

Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)

@meow_Exi It's been brought up before numerous times. It's really up to EA/Respawn. It's even been suggested in the quality of life improvement thread that's pinned at the top of the forum.

I hope we'll see it at some point, I completely understand the need/desire for it. I think a 1 time exchange would be fair.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)