Heilroom Craft shards EA please READ MY POST

by heyiameliot

Original Post

Heilroom Craft shards EA please READ MY POST

★ Apprentice

Well EA can’t understand that this system with heilroom is not fair for million players that played and donate  hundreds of dollars to open a heilroom when it was random ..they make a system to choose now your heilroom ..it’s unfair for those people who open a random heilroom and they didn’t want it ..

so EA you should make a system that u could craft for ONE AND ONLY TIME a Heilroom to earn 150 shards and open the one u want ..I hope a developer answer me ..

Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)

Re: Heilroom Craft shards EA please READ MY POST

★★★★★ Expert

@heyiameliot It had been changed to shard then you pick what you want one year ago.

Message 2 of 5 (351 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thousands of people stopped the game and come back again ..it is not. A bad idea to make a system for crafting one time a heilroom and get back 150 shards ...I’m one of them I opened Bloodhund heilroom but I wanted wraith ...

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's not perfect but you should consider yourself lucky since you had one. I've played for 2 years and still haven't get a single one. 

I'm patient guy, it might take 2-3 more years until luck strike.

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)

★ Apprentice

What do you mean ? I paid for this and I took a random heilroom and now u have the chance to choose ? But I spent so much money ..and my packs went a to 0 I have now 1 to 500 chances to open a heilroom again ..

Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)