Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Major loot exploit - fix asap

by Cyranis

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

This does not really hurt other players

it does when they nerf mission chests as a result.

Read the patch notes they are already nerfing it ... Roll on Division 2 i guess, i'm not gonna play a game where my game gets ruined because others exploit stuff... no loot gives me zero interest in playing, so when they nerf i'm going to play other games.

Message 21 of 38 (504 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Message 22 of 38 (489 Views)

★ Guide

Pretty sad. Exploit the game so you get to the end too fast. Then complain about lack of endgame. Maybe they would just like "trainers"

Message 23 of 38 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/atjevm/anthem_current_and_upcoming_changes_2222019/e...

In the post above, scroll down... Bioware has responded to this already.
Community Manager

"Just missions, stronghold chests are the same as they were before."

This means when you run a GM3 contract you cant just fly to the locations where chests spawn and farm MW/Legendaries.

Slow your roll folks.

Message 24 of 38 (437 Views)

Re: Heart of Rage exploiters are ruining the game!!!! Please fix now!

★★ Guide

@NashEquil wrote:

I normally wouldn't care if people ruin the game for themselves. But now it is affecting in game play. Todays daily is complete one heart of rage stronghold. I queued 49 times in a row looking for a Heart of Rage not in progress, and was not able to get one. The reason why, is because the community playing the game is exploiting the raid to get it stuck on one spot where they can die over and over and re-loot a chest over and over. I queued 14 times for easy, 11 times for Normal, and 22 times for Hard, 12 times for GM1. Every single attempt to queue resulted in me spawning in a bugged stage with my party killing themselves in lava over and over so they can loot a chest over and over again.

Bioware please patch this now!

Yh i think this is the point where they should just enable private open world and priavte strongholds because i dont want to play with cheaters...

Message 25 of 38 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was just running GM2 Heart  , we got to the point where people are exploiting and one of the people said "We're going to run this spot now for unlimited chests" "Oh * they fixed it already" . :D

Message 26 of 38 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

100% of all lobbys are bugged and stuck right now even normal mission lobbys. Everything is broken.. loading screens take 3-5 minutes into these bugged lobbys. 

and im stuck at lvl 17 too because there is no mission left anymore.

nice job bioware i guess this was the last game from this developer team

Message 27 of 38 (372 Views)

★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 28 of 38 (327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is it so hard to just make it so that once a chest has been opened it can't be opened again in that mission, die/respawn or no? The loot can sit there for you to come get later if you die, why does the chest have to reappear?

Message 29 of 38 (321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"Doesn't ruin the game for others"

Sorry, but i absolutely disagree. Some of us are playing very hard, very properly, to try and be badasses in this game. It is heartbreaking when you put in so many hours and then find out that anyone could just go and be way more powerful than you in an hour by doing nothing that requires any form of skill. 

In Warframe the leaderboards are all these messed up impossible numbers, because the exploiters win them all. Anthem can't be this way.

Message 30 of 38 (320 Views)
Twitter Stream