Re: Headshots

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Headshots

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Headshots need to bypass shields, or do significantly more damage. I just barrel stuffed a wattsons face with a prowler and lost. I shouldn't be losing battles when i land 90% of my shots of their head.

Message 1 of 8 (467 Views)

★★ Pro
@MyCanklesHurt Then the wattson was better than you...?

If you did that much damage, she should be dead, but she isn't which shows that she in fact outplayed you.

I DUNNO MAN. SEEMS PRETTY SUS TO ME

#BuffMirage
Message 2 of 8 (461 Views)

★ Guide

@CrazyPlays54 5 shots to the head and you walk away from that? Whats the point of even aiming for the head? Ever other FPS rewards headshot hits, why doesnt apex?

Message 3 of 8 (447 Views)

★★ Pro
@MyCanklesHurt It does though. 2x damage. But that only does 130 damage, which is not enough to kill a wattson if she is wearing any armor.
Message 4 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 <— My gosh... this guy actually applied logic... I thought I’d never see the day...

Cankles, 5 headshots are nothing from a prowler... unless you single fired, 5 headshots means that you missed 15-30 rounds while trying to headshot only.

I’m basing this since your post emphasizes the headshots and isn’t talking about any bodyshots. Either way, go for body with prowler
Message 5 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Says you! You have never applied logic once in your life! Never. Well you probably have once, but apart from that, never!
Message 6 of 8 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MyCanklesHurtAs others noted it seems you either missed a lot of shots or are confused. One other thing- what helmet did she have on, what was she shooting you with and were you full health and shield going in?

Message 7 of 8 (335 Views)

Champion

Weapon classes have different headshot multipliers.

Smgs don't need high multipliers due to the rate of fire, therefore you won't really kill anybody that much quicker, if they did up the headshot damage per shot on smgs they would be horrendously overpowered.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (318 Views)