Probably kicked. 

Message 2 of 16 (699 Views)

Re: Head of design leaves dice

★★ Pro
@TAYTER-GUN *whistles while walking away from burning ship*
Message 3 of 16 (681 Views)

★★★★ Pro

They say your only as good as your last game!

Message 4 of 16 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

I am not known to be a cold person, but I this time around I really cannot be sad about it. I could have forgiven DICE all the bugs and glitches. But what I will never forgive is the way they have slaughtered this once great franchise. The name of the franchise was abused for a product that is far away from what made older titles great. This game and its design choices have ultimately shattered my hope in DICE to ever bring this series back to old glory again. This game is nothing more than a soulless sellout of the brand value of Battlefield. 

I had great times in older games, but I will not support the direction this franchise is heading for any longer. They sold their heart and identity, As ich as their loyal fans for a player base that does not care about the franchise at all. Most of the new players will not be here to stay, they are just playing the game temporarily until they jump on another game.

Message 5 of 16 (651 Views)

★★ Guide

Dice should start listening to the community.

Like the 82.5% of people in their survey who want to see traditional classes return.

Message 6 of 16 (649 Views)

★★ Guide
@TAYTER-GUN Good news overall. BFV had a lot of good points but bad points as well. BF2042 is....uh, yeah. Actually, Battlefront II ended up being the best of the three games. After the rocky start with EA's insane lootbox grind, they kept working on it and turned it into a pretty damn good game.
Message 7 of 16 (604 Views)

★ Guide

fetchimage.jpeg

Message 8 of 16 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, he's probably gonna be replaced with a cod dev...

Message 9 of 16 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Head of design for BFV and BF2042. I'm not a fan of the no scoreboard design.

Message 10 of 16 (549 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help