Havoc is the new pk?

by plivx

Original Post

Havoc is the new pk?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello everyone,

So apparently the Havoc is the new peacekeeper.

What I mean is everybody is using it now and 7/10 of the time I get killed by that weapon.

Respawn has such a bad perception in what to change on which weapon.

It's either extremely low or extremely high concerning the damage done with these weapons it's so ridicilous.

Why is there always some weapon that can be easily found on the ground so destructive and let's not talk about the cheaters in this game it has flourished like never seen before.

It's crazy how every update there are mistakes taken.

It's like they never test their updates before giving it to the public and sad too.

Message 1 of 6 (344 Views)

Re: Havoc is the new pk?

★ Guide

R301 - Flatline - Havoc- Hemlock those  four are the same for me. Love them all good with them all. 

Havoc is still the worst in this list just because sometimes you need to prefire otherwise other guns gonna shoot you first. Hemlock got amazing hipfire, flatline-r301 extra hop op for single fire.

While havoc don't even have turbocharger anymore and hop op is actually pretty bad. So my opinion gun is absolutely fine and it's nice to see more often energy ammo in dead boxes which is great balance in gun use. 

Message 2 of 6 (331 Views)

Champion
@plivx Been using a havoc for awhile now. It is an excellent gun as it can change into an effective sniper. I haven't noticed many using it tho as many still fear the delay and I have trouble finding ammo after kills.
Message 3 of 6 (329 Views)

Champion
@PROInD3 I disagree the select fire is bad on it. I play with people that like to carry snipers. Having the havoc with select fire allows me to carry another good close to mid distance gun that I use when I am worried about getting sprung on but I can still snipe and cause serious damage from longer distance.
Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★ Pro

the havoc is one of the hardest guns to control. also the wind up takes a few seconds before shooting with the removal of the turbo charger the havoc is a shell of it's self.

Not that hard to out manever and strafe out the way of it's rounds.

/shrugs

Message 5 of 6 (303 Views)

★★ Expert

It does do a lot of damage, but it's basically always been like this. 

It's damage has never been touched, only the mags and slight adjustments to accuracy and shot speed after the removal of turbocharger.

You can evade it or just peek and shoot. 

Sure, if a cheater had any weapon they'd destroy. Imagine a cheater using an r-99 and actual sniping ranges.

Message 6 of 6 (276 Views)