Having the weirdest games, getting downed by 2-3 bullets

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Having the weirdest games, getting downed by 2-3 bullets

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I don't know whats happening now the past week, I am getting downed by 2 or 3 bullets by AR's and SMG's, anyone experiencing this?

I had so many weird games it is unbelievable, twice I swear I had a red shield purp helmet and I got knocked with 5 bullets from a flatline, similar situation from an r99, and now I had the weirdest of the weirdest, first circle didn't even close we land, fight a team, 2 minutes pass, only 2 squads left, it completely felt like warzone when a cheater was in the lobby (I am not saying they where cheating)

Anybody experiencing this? or is it just me

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Re: Having the weirdest games, getting downed by 2-3 bullets

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Renegade_Prime86haha probably a hack 
It is real , hacker can shot one bullet but use all ammo in their mags😂 of course damage of all ammo

[CM - Edited - Please don't name specific hacks or cheats]

Message 2 of 6 (314 Views)

★ Guide

I was thinking the SBMM has gone to heck, but it's more likely that the hacking is getting really bad lately.

I'm not the best player, but I've played my fair share of Apex since season 4.  It's happening fairly often getting lasered in a single mag while moving around, and just getting drilled whenever you give someone LOS.  This didn't seem to happen as often.

Message 3 of 6 (281 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 Aim assisted gamepad aimbot can beam you with 3-4 rampage headshots, and you wont even know what happened there...
Message 4 of 6 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gator762FMJ That's my thing, these things didn't happen with me for months, like back in the they when the cheater situation was out of control, but now almost in every game

What I am guessing because lot of players left warzone because over there the cheating is sky high and lot of big streamers switched to apex they brought the cheaters with them
Message 5 of 6 (227 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 I know cheaters can bend bullet (aim bot) but I never heard they make R9 damage as same as Kraiber… check death damage, it probably happened when you got shot by multiple players, for instance one sentinel shot can make you weak enough to die with two or three head/body shots
Message 6 of 6 (200 Views)