Haven't played in 3 weeks and I do not miss this game

by unferth

Original Post

Re: Haven't played in 3 weeks and I do not miss this game

★ Apprentice

I will admit, after the past few months of the inconsistant everything in this game

I went back to check out fortnite after probably more then 8 months of not playing the pvp at all ( i do enjoy the pve though)

Fortnite just feels better all around and i dont build, yes i know i die alot, but i have fun, if i die in a 1 on 1 shoot out without either building, it doesnt feel like on encounter is different then the other, if i shot i hit, if i miss i miss, not like apex were im getting burned against someone with white armor and i have purp and we both have 301s

By no means do i think fornite is a better game persay, but it feels like how i think im playing (bad most of the time), not that im getting cheated out of a kill or knockdown

Its really to bad though apex can be top of the BR games but way to many issues that are just not getting resolved or talked about by devs

Message 11 of 42 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@apostolateofDOOMOne random streamer I saw once (shrout I think it was) was stupid enough to show his mouse and game footage. His mouse movements and what was happening on screen was a complete mismatch.

Message 12 of 42 (464 Views)

★★ Guide
@d3adc3II This games a carbon copy of COD and Over watch that sliding mechanic COD came out with that
Message 13 of 42 (439 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@40b073ch It wasn't Shroud. it was Diegosaurus playing ring of elysiuim I believe.
Message 14 of 42 (432 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GucciiWallet Yea but it works while cod failed. Overwatch is in completely diff genre though.

Imo, every new game copy/borrow some feature from other games, 1 way or another.
Message 15 of 42 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@apostolateofDOOMthey Pay the big streamers up load videos seen the same thing my self its like there talking over game videos that been Recorded my eye,s and ear,s do not lie to me like the streamers.lol

Message 16 of 42 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@GucciiWallet LoL. It's clear you have no idea what you are talking about.
Message 17 of 42 (398 Views)

★★ Guide
@budzai Lol. Its clear you have a permanent head trauma
Message 18 of 42 (393 Views)

Champion

@d3adc3II  Is pubg STILL chucking people on the wrong maps and game modes lmao? I stopped playing it last november and was having these issues then. x.x

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 42 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@40b073chSeen it a few times with some of the bigger streamers.

@Player_7dlgdumeRecord till you get a great play and just say nice every time you or a team member gets a kill and shout lets go when getting the win.. You could be the next shroud!

Message 20 of 42 (343 Views)