Re: Haven't played in 3 weeks and I do not miss this game

by addz-120

Original Post

★ Guide
@40b073ch Whats your mixer tag and I will watch the stream to see these monsters in action.
Message 31 of 42 (348 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Wreck_It_Lopers So I was gonna respond to this dude in this way as well and thought better of it. I had my reply all finished and couldn't hit submit. Thanks for taking the bullet for all of us because the conversation is going the way I figured it would.

Message 32 of 42 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First thing to notice is I always play with the same 2 guys. 

1 of them is that guy that Mirage is based on. This guy has serious ego problems. He hates it that I can see him

Message 33 of 42 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GRiPSViGiLI try to keep my mouth shut but sometimes their posts are so absurd I just can't. I totally get having issues with hit reg, ping and lag....etc. That stuff will always happen when you put 60 guys from different areas of the world on one server with different internet connection speeds... all trying to sync screens up to play a game. I get it. But to say the devs are targeting certain people and programming the game in a way to make it so you can't win is beyond ridiculous. If I get banned from the forum for calling these guys out so be it, then its not a forum I want to be in anyways.  And after seeing his last post, the narcotics have apparently kicked in......

Message 34 of 42 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Wreck_It_LopersWhy is it ridiculous? 

It makes perfect sense to me. It is also testable, something I have been doing for 500 hours now. 100% without a doubt, if you are a good player you will get nerved by their code. 100% confirmed. They do not allow randoms like the "deplorables" (as hillary put it) or the "low life scum" (that other guy put it) to win. 

They only allow the meritocracy cheaters to win. I mean everyone knows by now the states (where this game was developed) is a melting pot of cheaters. It is accepted practice. What makes you think these people are any different. 

Message 35 of 42 (299 Views)

★ Guide
@40b073ch For the last time, whats your mixer channel? So we all can come watch the deplorable play and witness for ourselves what is "testable" evidence.
Message 36 of 42 (292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

The game is dead because of the playerbase, the people that often play FPS are absolutely cancerous.

I'm playing a game now in Platinum league and the players have 10 and 20 kills and 0 wins.

People who hide and don't respect the ranking sytems have totally destroyed this game. They all get to Predator rank then just ....die, the game is over for them as they lack the skill to compete at this level

Message 37 of 42 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Wreck_It_LopersJust spectate top Apex streamers channels. If you don't find their games absolutely LUDICROUS, you are not a FPS playa.

Let me tell you a secret, they are not FPS gods but marketing bots. It is so obvious, it is shocking. 

Message 38 of 42 (253 Views)

★★ Guide
@unferth Game was fun, its just a * poor comunity. Thats for gaming in general i guess.
But i mostly left because there are too many live service games with no end like HS, rainbow 6, apex, im just cutting them all out so i have time to finish good games like Divinity II and Terraria etc.
Message 39 of 42 (248 Views)

★ Guide
@40b073ch A. you won't give us your Mixer Channel name so none of us can watch what you are claiming. B. You won't give us the name of these "top streamers" you claim are marketing bots so we can see first hand. It's people like you that are toxic for this community. Just go away dude.
Message 40 of 42 (263 Views)