Re: Haven't played in 3 weeks and I do not miss this game

by d3adc3II

Original Post

Champion

Apex is just one of those love/hate relationship kinda games frankly. At times its a truly epic BR...but then theres the times when it just really isn't lol.

For me personally the pro's offset the * and i'm willing to wait it out as i'm confident the game will one day work consistently (probably anyway xD).

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 42 (389 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag or we can move on when better BR game releases Large smile like the way I left PUBG for Apex ( not exactly because Apex is better, I get bored after 2700 hours of PUBG)

Message 22 of 42 (387 Views)

Champion

@d3adc3II  True true, it was the crippling amount of issues with pubg that caused me to quit. Got tired of disconnecting on drop....reconnecting to the game only to find myself in a field with 16 other players running for our lives because two or three thirsty souls would land nearby looking for disconnect kills.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 42 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@GucciiWallet LoL. It is a very weak insult even from someone like you.
Message 24 of 42 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@40b073ch  schrieb:

Further more. 

I mean you should watch these streamers. Talking like crazy while fighting, every god damn detail. "He is cracked, oh he is below me oh he has a peacekeeper oh he is on 30% health" Are you kidding me? What a joke. Nobody plays like that. You cannot talk continuously and play this game it is too taxing. 

Only because you can not do so, it does not mean, no one can.

Sure, with randoms it is different. But it is no problem to chat with mates while slaughtering people.

What is the problem?

Message 25 of 42 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@40b073ch wrote:

No, it's not bad hit registration at all. 

I play with 150ms latency (from across the planet) and I can hit a moving target at 100% accuracy no pre-fire no lag compensated aiming, nothing.

So what then you ask?

Simple, the weapons are TOTALLY imbalanced when you put them into the hands of a skilled player. For all the good work these people have done, they somehow did not anticipate how quickly you can hose someone down with most weapons. Or they balanced the game for console players that basically will always have r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d aim because of controllers.

This means that as you gain "rank" (read skill) your weapons become more impotent. This is them castrating your weapons so that newbies don't get frustrated and leave. It has nothing to do with netcode or bad hit registration.

You should see my games. My targets bounce around like frogs on a Sunday when I shoot them. They move in ways that put them anywhere except where my bullets go. They (vibrate) strafe in front of me faster than I can rotate my player's aim with the god damn mouse. It is so blatantly obvious. The game is rigged. Until the noobs skill up (those streamer noobs with the auto aim) your game client is going to work against you by rendering your targets where they are not causing you to "miss" them. 

Are you seriously saying that the game programmers have put a system in place where the game itself moves around the bullets and players so you can't shoot them. And the game does this on purpose as to let the "lesser skilled players" rank up and not get frustrated enough to stop playing. This might be the dumbest post in the history of not only APEX but all other game forums. Someone take this dudes keyboard away.
Message 26 of 42 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have measured it. 

If you are skilled you can too. 

Message 27 of 42 (327 Views)

★ Guide

@40b073ch You've "Measured it".  Feel free to post to us all how you have scientifically "measured" this.  And when I say scientifically I do not mean "I lit this dude up and he only took 50 damage".  Grab your popcorn folks, this should be good............

Message 28 of 42 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was just in a game where I select shield recharge, then when I press shield recharge I get the message "health full". Happens 3 times in a row. 

You need to be good to be able to measure this though. Watch my stream, you will see all kinds of anomalies. 

In my case though I have been communicating with them, telling them to go f u c k themselves. So now they make it their priority to mess with my games. 

Just watch the stream on mixer. 

Message 29 of 42 (312 Views)

★ Guide
@40b073ch 1.6 million players on Apex currently and the devs are taking time out of their day to focus in on you and make programming changes to mess with your games. Right. By the way, I have some beachfront property in Nebraska I want to sell you.
Message 30 of 42 (305 Views)