Re: Have you guys done anything whatso ever to fix any actual issues?

by budzai

Original Post

Have you guys done anything whatso ever to fix any actual issues?

★ Novice

I just want an honest answer...this game has been out for how long now? and you guys have easily made a few million dollars and what have you even DONE at all to fix or balance a single thing in this game? literally all you guys have done is add crappy characters that people dont even play or arent even meta...or add in energy weapons that are COMPLETELY unbalanced and require literally not a single ounce of percision aiming , you can actually aimlessly shoot a devotion and kill entire teams....not including the HORRIFIC in game SOUND that you guys have yet to even attempt to address or fix..and then theres the in game VOICE CHAT you cant even hear someone a little bit when they speak its completly out wieghed by the game sound..again have you guys actually done a single positive fix at all, because it seems like you guys are down to throw up events and snag tons of money and do nothing to fix your product or even show passion for the games integrity.

Message 1 of 8 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TSM_Camlol Few millions? I think you forgot to put the word ‘tens’ in between those words :P
Message 2 of 8 (357 Views)

★ Guide

EA has respawn hard at work.

Just not at this game atm.

Message 3 of 8 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i d be very surprised to see an answer from the bot who manage this forum

we are talking about *EA  

ya know the billion dollar business corp who think they do well polish game

the only thing they are good is to know what is supposed to work and have so much money thay can do it quicker than the other

after that is it sold and people are hyped they think about the next thing they can do to do more money .

capitalistic behavior is the first goal of this company since they go in teh game business

thats it

Message 4 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

IF you want to talk about issues why wrote down a lot of BS?

Message 5 of 8 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@budzai wrote:

IF you want to talk about issues why wrote down a lot of BS?

What is BS about his post?

The list is way longer than what he posted. Hackers, hit detection, ranked match making, different gun balances, map errors, the list goes on. They add things but never fix old issues. They just keep adding more and more issues to the game. There has yet to be a bug fix patch that didnt come with a cash grab chance. EA only cares about money that's it. They are done fixing this game. The only things they will do is keep adding things so idiot kids will keep spending money on skins. People stop spending money is the solution but that wont happen.

Message 6 of 8 (258 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it seemed pretty valid to me, since i play the game i would know 

Message 7 of 8 (237 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No they wont do anything to fix the game, but the list is ever growing, hit detection, server latency, FOOTSTEPS man they dont exist half the time, DAMAGE COUNTER (doesn't add up half the time), hackers, game chat, and so much more.. 

It is extremely frustrating considering they are sitting here charging 7 bucks a event box and 12-18 per skin in the store.. They are raking in the money and cannot fix any sort of issues.  

Message 8 of 8 (228 Views)