Re: Have anyone still have hits not registered problem?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Have anyone still have hits not registered problem?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm not sure is my internet or ms or jitter or server or what, my aim is right to the enemy i see no blood no damage numbers.

i know my skill very bad, but is it possible i shooting the far enemy by single shots while enemy stand still and my aim was right to him and show no damage? i think not.

i did paid for this event, i bought some crates and skin so i think i got more rights to scold respawn for they gave me so much bad experience.

STOP SAYING PLAYER PLAYING YOUR GAME FREE!!!!! THAT IS YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE THIS GAME FREE!!!! BE MORE FAIR TO NOOB PLAYER MAN!!!

Message 1 of 7 (544 Views)

★ Guide

Dont know about that issue. For me I get blood but no damage. It's been like this since the start of S3. Your issue was end of S2 issue

Message 2 of 7 (474 Views)

★ Guide

sometimes saw blood but no damage. same.

Message 3 of 7 (443 Views)

Champion

Put 8 g7 rounds in a pathy the other day and he took no damage. Has been the only time its happened to me this season though, and the next volley of shots did connect with him(80m gunfight so i know i wasn't missing initially).

Its probably server lag at your end bud, my net connection wasn't amazing that day.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (433 Views)

@LaTencyBuLLyMe I would say the majority of it is server lag. Typically the best thing you can do is switch servers and/or restart the game if needed. It's super frustrating but it's fairly apparent when it's lag. You'll be shooting at them and just not hitting anything.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (386 Views)

★ Guide

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@LaTencyBuLLyMeI would say the majority of it is server lag. Typically the best thing you can do is switch servers and/or restart the game if needed. It's super frustrating but it's fairly apparent when it's lag. You'll be shooting at them and just not hitting anything.
i don't think i can keep standing this frustrating situation. just now play 3, 4 rounds still same issue. i think i rather not play this game.

Message 6 of 7 (368 Views)

★★ Guide

can I know at what ping you are playing all of you?

Message 7 of 7 (350 Views)