Re: Hate to admit it but I switched to Warzone

by gg123xyz

Original Post

Hate to admit it but I switched to Warzone

★★★★★ Guide

By any means, I am not trying to bash the game at all

I grinded this game for 2 years, and never ever felt rewarded while playing it, never, sure there were some satisfaction points but really minimal

The game just constantly punished me with bad loot, bad teammates, and laggy servers, constant endless frustrations while playing it for months

The server problems still not fixed to this day, audio is still broken, ranked is a mess, not even minimal favour or reward for the solo players, lack of content

Now I do understand every game has problems, every game dev company is shady in a way (sadly), and everything has bugs

I didn't even touch season 8, stopped playing 2 weeks before season 7 ended, and only play 2 weeks now

Reasons why I switched

1. No-fill option

2. Solo option

3. Content (Almost every week they add a new LTM type of thing, today they just added deathmatch)

4. Under the 2 weeks I have seen this message 3 times "Server maintenance" never ever seen this in apex

5. I can hear the bloody damn footsteps 

6. this is the most important, I am having FUN

Yes, it's player base has problems, a lot of campers are in the game but once you get to know the map better, it is so good to punish them

Hats down to those people who are still grinding this game, your nerves are made out of iron

What I am really curious about is how long this situation will last, because it will reach a point when people will just quit in drastic numbers

GG's dudes, if anyone wanna play with me hit me up with a DM

Message 1 of 22 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 You can hear footsteps in Warzone? What about cold-blooded perks and all, basically they hide your footsteps lmao. Worst idea in the history of gaming.
Message 2 of 22 (743 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 I play warzone once a week with friends and have done so for probably a good 9 months. Nothing but campers and cheating. It is quite disgusting compared to apex. Even the people I play with that love it are quite frustrated by the amount of cheaters they are seeing.
Message 3 of 22 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I didn't bump into any cheater so far, but yeah campers are a problem but I love punishing them 😁
Message 4 of 22 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Unless they changed it, in Warzone the ninja perk or whatever it’s called didn’t function like the older CoDs as it doesn’t remove, but just lowers footstep sounds.

With good headphones you could still pretty easily hear ppl whom had the perks... Heck I had it in my loadout and even me and my buddy heard mine and his...

Apex no sound is way worse... it’s not even a perk! xD
Message 5 of 22 (717 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 I played Warzone once. 1 game. Didn't touch it again after that. It's just not for me I guess. As for Apex I don't have any desire to play that either right now. Haven't played in a week and I don't even miss it. Not sure I'll return to it really, just gonna be more of the same and it seems like such a chore, and for what though? It stopped being fun seasons ago. RDR2 is so much better in every way Standard smile
Message 6 of 22 (703 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 I do think Warzone is doing a much better job with gameplay variety. I liked that they had Plunder mode from the start. Apex badly needs some kind of mode like that imo.

What is this new Deathmatch you say they added?

I don't play Warzone mostly because of total COD burnout. I burned out hard core...HARD CORE. I can maybe play 2 weeks before I'm ready to uninstall. That's what 10 years of heavy COD dating back to COD2 will do for you lol!!!! I've played some of AW and WW2 on PS4, and that's about it.
Message 7 of 22 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Renegade_Prime86 I mean, you play what you want. No reason to explain or justify yourself
To each their own

Though I think Warzone is worse. Having played both.

Much more unbalanced in general

time-to-death in Apex is high, but in warzone you're dead instantly. Even if you get knocked, people just hold their fire key and you're dead.

Supressors everywhere. Custom classes should not be a thing in the BR, even if it's a CoD game. You can have these perks that are stupid.

Loot system in Warzone honestly sucks. When you kill someone, everythign gets thrown to the ground. It's messy. And there are so many things that look the same.

And it's also a game that's... so easy to play, but also 100x more sweaty. I had much easier time killing people in Warzone, even though last time I played CoD on PC was... 8-9 years ago
But there are also so many more sweats, campers and everything. Not to mention hackers. While Apex has hackers, there are definitely not as many as in Warzone. though, Warzone could be a bigger game, so that could explain it

The only thing that Warzone has over Apex are contracts. So you always have something to do if you want. these side objectives or whatever.

If Warzone did their loadouts better, the guns you could have, the gun customization, it would be so much better! Instead of people making these * classes and literaly every custom gun having a supressor, that doesn't even put any negative effect except maybe damage dropoff, which doesn't matter because guns don't have any recoil so it doesn't matter if you'll have to shoot someone one time more, cuz you can still laser them on a long distance before they even react

So yeah. I feel like Apex is a much more fun and balanced game. Despite the meta being quite strong and the matchmaking sucking at times.
the skill progression feels better.

Oh yeah, it's also a faster game. faster matching and faster rounds
Map rotations and the whole map being playable, with a random circle at the start, instead of already having half the map marked for the circle before you even drop. Just little nuances like that I guess

But it's perfectly fine to liek Warzone of course. I still know it can be a fun game, I just prefer Apex
Message 8 of 22 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86idk how to install warzone?

i googled it, voila!

Message 9 of 22 (667 Views)

★★ Pro
@gg123xyz im installing it now ill give it 2 weeks to see if i like it. go on hiatus from apex legends for 2 weeks and learn warzone.
Message 10 of 22 (663 Views)