Hate Speech and Harassment Bans

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Hate Speech and Harassment Bans

[ Edited ]
Hero

Below I will post a link to why these choices are made. Always remember no matter what your random says to you just do not stoop to their levels. Karma will catch them in the end. Do not let it catch you along with them. A lot of these bans can be diverted by just ignoring the person who has angered them. While some do not see eye to eye with these rules the fact of the matter is the company picks what they find safe for their community and what's not. The anger should not be taken out on the company but instead learning from the mistake made that led you to the fate the other person should have earned. 

https://www.ea.com/commitments/positive-play

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 10 (567 Views)

Re: Hate Speech and Harassment Bans

Hero

Bump =)

Message 2 of 10 (501 Views)

★★★★ Guide

LOL EA actually bans people for hate speech and harassment (no idea how that is possible in game) yet does not review reported cheaters and deletes posts about current #711 predator cheating/helping cheaters to rank up (because it is against forums rules).

LOL, this is sick - it's ok to hack just don't hurt my feelings...

Message 3 of 10 (486 Views)

★★★ Pro
Just mute everyone while choosing a legend and no one will make you angry. I even removed my in game chat key so I can’t type anything. Also no one checks and chase mic harassments unfortunately
Message 4 of 10 (482 Views)

@Eshshshss They delete posts from the forums for two reasons:

1. They violate the rules
2. No one on the forums has the power to ban anyone

That has nothing to do with the Terms of Service team banning people when you submit your evidence through the proper method. As you can tell from the numerous "I was hacked and banned!" posts.
Message 5 of 10 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LaughingSharko LOL his post was deleted because he named and shamed the alleged cheaters.
Message 6 of 10 (430 Views)

Hero

Bump don't be that person be better than they are. 

Message 7 of 10 (348 Views)

★ Expert
@LaughingSharko The proper method only leaves you with assumptions as an end result. I gave up on the report options.
Message 8 of 10 (342 Views)

Hero

Bump because it needs to be said. =)

Message 9 of 10 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump as much as you want to.

Banned for "toxicity" treated like a cheater by ToS but what's funny, actuall cheaters have more rights in game then the people that said "bots" in chat.

Champion or not, still the idea is pathetic.

Message 10 of 10 (245 Views)