Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Has the recent loot buff somehow been reverted?

by iluran

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Has the recent loot buff somehow been reverted?

★★ Apprentice

Dear Devs,

I am not sure how we can ask or convince you there is something wrong with your code or there is some sort of timer on the server side changes you implement.

Recently you improved the drop rate of mws and legendaries and this was great. I enjoyed it I managed to get a few legendaries and a good amount of mws.

Now it seems what you did has been reverted. For two days now a sparse amount of mws and 0 legendaries, but a lot of purples.

I just completed a GM3 Leg. Contract and all purple except for the auto mws at the end.

Look, I was happy with the droprate as it was but now I am 100% sure it’s been reverted somehow. This would be the 3th time something weird is going on.

I am not sure If you still have the original team working on the game. Logic would dictate not b at this point If I would be frustrated that I would ask them to come back and review the code they have written.

This weekend I have been getting constant discos in GM3 (not on wifi). Mobs sliding over the floor or not doing anything at all They are just standing there.

I am not the only one in my party experiencing this. And this only in GM3, GM1 or GM2 I have not experienced this at all.

I so much want you to be able to fix this game but what in the hell is going on here?

Message 1 of 18 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Has the recent loot buff somehow been reverted?

★★★★★ Novice

They still need to up GM3 for legendary. If you trying to farm you probably still best off on GM2. Still loot drop doesn't seem reverted but you the improvement in legendaries isn't that noticeable. you still should be getting MWs. If you are getting glitches that could b  e a problem. The most noticeable difference is strongholds. You are seeing a lot more popping out on strongholds for GM2 and Gm3. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (363 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Would be funny though, "You complained, so we give you better loot. You STILL complain, so we're taking it back"

Message 2 of 18 (437 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Because you got those legendaries and MWs, has your luck stat dropped?

Running 1-2 missions shouldn’t be the “master ratio”. 

I understand though, doing a run on MW2 and only getting blues and purple can be frustrating, happens to me frequently. But in my play times of 3+ hrs I’ve had better luck than jumping on for 1-2 missions.

Message 3 of 18 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I play most days even though the last few I haven't. No being a clock watcher I did notice one session I was getting a lot of MW's and 2 LD's then nothing again, apart from end mission drops. So I will agree in principle it did feel that way re OP's post. Only on GM1 atm. I think I got 9 Mw's and 2 led's that session, now back to the odd one every 1-2 hrs (end drops excluded).

Message 4 of 18 (408 Views)

★★ Guide

@buddahcjcc wrote:

Would be funny though, "You complained, so we give you better loot. You STILL complain, so we're taking it back"

which kinda makes sense imo...the game will not suddenly be fun because you get more loot. thats kinda delusional. if you dont enjoy it now then loot wont make it better

Message 5 of 18 (376 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the last 48h I played at least 8h and it seemed to be like it was before the loot buff.

I run with only i peicve of luck dont want it to gimp my stats. Im also not asking to buff it even more.

As it was it was fine for me.

I just get the feeling there is some kind weird RNG going on. I know RNG is RNG but still...

Message 6 of 18 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They still need to up GM3 for legendary. If you trying to farm you probably still best off on GM2. Still loot drop doesn't seem reverted but you the improvement in legendaries isn't that noticeable. you still should be getting MWs. If you are getting glitches that could b  e a problem. The most noticeable difference is strongholds. You are seeing a lot more popping out on strongholds for GM2 and Gm3. 

Message 7 of 18 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@highrent2013 

Thank you I think you are spot on with you said. I have been farming GM3 recently except GM3 Stronghold. Those are still to hard for me.
But thank you for your insight.

Message 8 of 18 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

GM2 stronghold farming with boosted luck right now is probably the best way to farm. On a good haul you can get 6 to 8 MWs with the new loot drops and full mission. Sometimes you get a lot less but when rains it pours. keep in mind if you get dropped in midway it affects the loot you get sometimes.

Message 9 of 18 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I get some good luck sometimes on freeplay as well on GM2 and GM3. Look for elite and above enemies they have higher chances of dropping stuff. 

Message 10 of 18 (314 Views)
Twitter Stream