Has gameplay improved server wise?

by ColdHours

Original Post

Has gameplay improved server wise?

★★★★ Pro

In your opinion has the game been running any better? To me it seem the same if not a little worse. With a new season in mind and people on but still it should be better.  Hit registration just doesn't work like most games. As for smoothness of player movements/interaction it's about the same, still laggy. Will they ever fix this issue? Or just continue to worry about cosmetics? I feel this is one of the primary reasons people leave the game with feeling fed up being riddled in performance issues compromising solid gameplay.

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Re: Has gameplay improved server wise?

@ColdHours I still think people are exploiting server lag. I keep having instances in which people kill me in 1-2 shots but the death recap shows 5 shots. It's not on my end, my ping is below 50, typically between 42-46. So it's something on their end or with the server.

Now that I've figured out it's going on it explains why I'm such a horrible player at this game. But if I can't get it sorted out I'm probably going to find another game to play.

It also explains why I typically can't hear them but they can hear me.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I think it has to do with the packet loss from the servers, there is nothing we can do about this. Just like me getting the 2 Dotted lines it's a server issue.

That's EA server's for you. there is nothing we can do, just have to try and play through it.

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

★★ Guide

Has felt immensely better, even my friend who stopped playing cause of it agrees.

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)